Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I actually might get to see a chick fight at WH! 2 waitresses are bowed up screaming at each other. I’m leaving a huge tip if they throw hands!
Remember, video with your phone turned sideways. And hold it steady. TIA.

Reactions: AM64
McDaughter just got offered her first engineering job. Conveyor manufacturer. She really liked everything about the company. She is also excited to have a female supervisor (I did not share @LouderVol and @NorthDallas40 opinions on that, btw).
I never expected it to take almost a year for her to find a position. But it did. She's happy and looking forward to making real money. Proud of my little girl.

McDaughter just got offered her first engineering job. Conveyor manufacturer. She really liked everything about the company. She is also excited to have a female supervisor (I did not share @LouderVol and @NorthDallas40 opinions on that, btw).
I never expected it to take almost a year for her to find a position. But it did. She's happy and looking forward to making real money. Proud of my little girl.
Woohoo happy for her! Is this on the same town with her beau?

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
What's everyone's go to at WH?

I go All Star. No syrup, 3 packets of butter for the waffle. Overeasy eggs. Hashbrowns with onion and ketchup. Sausage patties with syrup.

Chocolate ****ing milk.
That's a solid line up.

I'm similar except syrup, add ham to hash, bacon and coffee.

But now I am craving choco milk...so thanks for that.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Female boss(es) is ok until something goes not according to plan, then there is no telling how they will react. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. But the "I'm a strong independent woman" mode can come out and ruin otherwise good things.

VN Store

Back