Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Reverse it. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

1ft5nx.jpg
damn. i failed.

Reactions: McDad
I know I raised one of them... poorly, apparently... remind me to tell you sometime about the altercation between him and I last summer.... when he wanted to run off to join CHAZ... 🙄🙄🙄

You should have let him lol

Within 72 hours he would have been back home with empty pockets trying to raid the fridge.

Reactions: SumSoonerChick
Speaking of talking. My apologies for the times you've dropped by and I haven't been able to sit down and talk. These next six weeks are going to be hell.
That’s why you get paid the big bucks... I’m gonna be chillin’ 😉
PS. I might stop by Wednesday, unless you have more meetings... 🙄🥱😴

Okay, maybe not. Just plan on it and if it didn't happen, you'll be all happy and stuff
I’m honestly good either way... I’m more annoyed with the projected weather forecast, because I hate driving in the rain at night...
And today has just NOT been my day... 🙄🔫

boys, and girl, I am ready to riot. Local Zaxbys didn't have any sweet tea. how do you not have any in the south? Send someone to the store for some lipton and sugar for chrisake.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and McDad
boys, and girl, I am ready to riot. Local Zaxbys didn't have any sweet tea. how do you not have any in the south? Send someone to the store for some lipton and sugar for chrisake.
I went to a Lee's famous recipe and got some tea (tee for pepe) today, they have the best of anyone.

VN Store

Back