Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

So, my principal asked me to come up with ideas for an elective to teach my students who are behind in credits... We already have a class called History through Film... so, this is what my students are doing this afternoon... Yes, I’m lazy and it’s springtime for juvenile delinquents... View attachment 363226

I think we watched Last of the Mohicans for history extra credit once.

I think we watched Last of the Mohicans for history extra credit once.

Great movie .... Although I watched & liked the movie because of Daniel Day-Lewis performance .... the actor Wes Studi, who played the ruthless Indian warrior Magua, got my attention the most for doing great acting on his part .... SOB still scares me to this day when I watch him in that role.

The Last of the Mohicans (1992) - IMDb

Great movie .... Although I watched & liked the movie because of Daniel Day-Lewis performance .... the actor Wes Studi, who played the ruthless Indian warrior Magua, got my attention the most for doing great acting on his part .... SOB still scares me to this day when I watch him in that role.

The Last of the Mohicans (1992) - IMDb

Magua was an angry man. The end of the movie where they chase Magua down and fight him on the cliff is one of my favorite movie scenes. The background music is perfect.

Magua was an angry man. The end of the movie where they chase Magua down and fight him on the cliff is one of my favorite movie scenes. The background music is perfect.
One of my favorite scores of all time. If you like acoustic guitar, there is a dude named Jamie Dupuis on youtube who plays a harp guitar and he plays the main theme. It is really good.

Reactions: clarksvol00
One of my favorite scores of all time. If you like acoustic guitar, there is a dude named Jamie Dupuis on youtube who plays a harp guitar and he plays the main theme. It is really good.

While we're on movie scores, I've always like this commercial with the Last of the Mohicans music:

And this one with an Ecstasy of Gold remix:

Reactions: McDad

That guitar has a leg growing out of the top of it. It must have had the rona vaccine.

Reactions: McDad

Wish we had more movies like LOM.
You ever see Waterloo with Rod Steiger as Napleon? They used 17K Russian soldiers

"your father was a hamster, your mother smelt of elder berries"
Reverse it. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

1ft5nx.jpg

VN Store

Back