Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

4kc2o9z08pu61.jpg

I think it's time to unleash my secret stash of LOTR memesFB_IMG_1619106496191.jpg

@Weezer been meaning to ask you about your screen name... Does it have anything to do with the band? Just curious because Weezer is one of my most favorite bands of all time on planet earth...

@Weezer been meaning to ask you about your screen name... Does it have anything to do with the band? Just curious because Weezer is one of my most favorite bands of all time on planet earth...
Childhood nickname. Are you familiar with "The Little Rascals"? Apparently there was one named Weezer/Wheezer and my cousins thought I looked just like him as a kid.

But if associating me with band makes me seem cooler, then yes.

Childhood nickname. Are you familiar with "The Little Rascals"? Apparently there was one named Weezer/Wheezer and my cousins thought I looked just like him as a kid.

But if associating me with band makes me seem cooler, then yes.
Ah... that makes sense too... I grew up watching little rascal reruns... Spanky was always my fav though.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
And for the record, I am not worried about you being a creepy stalker... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: AM64 and Weezer
🤣🤣🤣 Despite my better judgment, I’m quite fond of that guy for some unexplainable reason... even when he pisses me off... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't recall ever pissing you off...

Not intentionally. You thought you were upset because you thought I gave The Bearded One nicotine, but I think he had me confused with someone else.

I don't recall ever pissing you off...

Not intentionally. You thought you were upset because you thought I gave The Bearded One nicotine, but I think he had me confused with someone else.
That fact that you are unaware of the times you have pissed me off says a lot about my self control.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and something about your lack of self awareness... 😜

VN Store

Back