Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I don't recall ever pissing you off...

Not intentionally. You thought you were upset because you thought I gave The Bearded One nicotine, but I think he had me confused with someone else.
and for the record... the smoking incident was me being fake mad.... not actually mad mad... šŸ™„šŸ˜

Reactions: AM64
That fact that you are unaware of the times you have pissed me off says a lot about my self control.... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and something about your lack of self awareness... šŸ˜œ

So... I've never pissed you off since I have great self awareness.

But probably about to aggravate you since you're about to get another robo-text from me...

This is how all the men I work with at school have weekly measuring contests... they order chick fil a and try all the ā€œHeatonistā€ hot sauces
View attachment 363734
I don't understand those who want to abuse their palate. As a fellow with generous proportions, it is important for me to actually savor the flavor of my food. Can't do that when all I can sense is Satan's urine in my mouth.

Well, I don't go home with you, so, I don't know the angry times.

It's not like you wear your emotions on your sleeve.
Oh but I do.... I definitely do... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m just oddly happy and joyful 90% of the time... itā€™s when I get quiet that you need to worry... thatā€™s when I start plotting murders...
02001284-F3F5-49B0-B9E2-211482BB4587.jpeg

Reactions: AM64
I don't understand those who want to abuse their palate. As a fellow with generous proportions, it is important for me to actually savor the flavor of my food. Can't do that when all I can sense is Satan's urine in my mouth.

I like spicy and hot but there is a point where it ruins the food.

Qeu3.gif

Figure you might get a kick out of this.

I'd assume it probably matches what you were doing during the episode.

Iā€™ve already watched all of these an embarrassing amount of times... I live for reaction videos!!!
And... Iā€™m pretty sure I had an audible orgasm when I saw the green light saber in the hallway scene... then I cried like a baby for the rest of the episode...

You have to get out of your house and actually talk to females in order to meet someone like her.

I for one expanded on getting out today. I went nuts, broke the attempted boycott, and went to Home Depot. They no longer carry the light bulbs I wanted and didn't have a short heavy duty (12-14) ga extension cord with 3 or 4 outlets. I did get some floor samples for the other house and the loppers to prune stuff running rampant in the yard - apparently that stuff ate the old loppers and clippers ... or I left them at the other house. Going out to get stuff available online is overrated.

Reactions: RavinDave and McDad
Weird. My lunch today was a couple of ham sammiches with hot sauce. Has nothing to do with being "manly", I just like the flavor combination.

Also, I have one of those palates where "hot" isn't necessarily hot.

VN Store

Back