Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Hot sauce tastes more vinegar-y to me than it does hot.
It all tastes like crap to me... 🤣🤣🤣 I’m a wuss and I can’t stand vinegar... although I will tear up some mango habanero wings from wingstop... and whine about it the heat the whole time, but there so delicious... 🤤🤤🤤

It all tastes like crap to me... 🤣🤣🤣 I’m a wuss and I can’t stand vinegar... although I will tear up some mango habanero wings from wingstop... and whine about it the heat the whole time, but there so delicious... 🤤🤤🤤
Could be genetics on my part. My mom can eat things hotter than I can and not feel a bit of heat.

Nothing like a good swig of the vinegary base that good dill pickles and hot peppers are floating in.

Could be genetics on my part. My mom can eat things hotter than I can and not feel a bit of heat.

I think it is. My entire family on my dads side eats hot food. We used to have Sunday dinners and my grandfather would cover everything in homemade vinegar hot sauce and my grandmother would usually just get a cayenne pepper that had been used for seasoning a pot of beans or greens and eat the whole thing at the table. All my uncles, aunts, cousins, are the same. Or it may not be genetics, it may just be because everything we ate when were kids had been cooked with red pepper.

Reactions: SumSoonerChick
Sitting while showering is actually a strange sensation IMO. Might also have been because the seat built into the hospital shower was not comfortable, especially on the lads. Or hell, it might have been because I was still recovering from having my liver swapped out at the time. I just know it felt odd.

Reactions: SumSoonerChick
Sitting while showering is actually a strange sensation IMO. Might also have been because the seat built into the hospital shower was not comfortable, especially on the lads. Or hell, it might have been because I was still recovering from having my liver swapped out at the time. I just know it felt odd.
We had one for awhile when my dad was living with us through hospice... I’m pretty sure I used it more often then he did. It was great for shaving legs...

My favorite; I stretch out in the bathtub (not on a chair or stool) and let the shower beat on me until I wake up every morning. We have a cat that gets in on the act - she sits on the side of the tub and sometimes pulls the shower curtain back to lap water on my shoulder.

My favorite; I stretch out in the bathtub (not on a chair or stool) and let the shower beat on me until I wake up every morning. We have a cat that gets in on the act - she sits on the side of the tub and sometimes pulls the shower curtain back to lap water on my shoulder.
😉1619134705052.gif

Reactions: AM64
In the hospital, I swear, it was like an uncomfortable metal bleacher seat. Imagine sitting in Neyland Stadium naked. (@McDad -You're enjoying that imagery too much.) I didn't like it.

VN Store

Back