Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

3qgnyr.jpg

That was a great day to be a Vol.

The game favors the offense by rule and design, now. It's a shame too, I like those defensive battles.

Exactly. In fact, I'm almost expecting the NCAA to start assessing penalties on cheerleaders for trying to incite violence on the football field. Next thing is defenders will have some sort of halo device that keeps them from being able to ding precious offensive players (in both senses of the word). Much more and football won't be worth watching unless you are fascinated by things like pinball machines. I really believe the offensive line should have to wear boxing gloves so the defenders can get through and maul QBs and runners ... the only way I can see the holding plague go away since the NCAA has no intention of fixing that.

I believe it's called "extreme body modifications". A lot of people are into that sort of thing.
I saw where a lady transformed herself into a cat. Another person transformed herself into a lizard or snake.

Can we transport them to a compost pile? Not that I'd want to fertilize anything with the remains.

VN Store

Back