Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Sunseri was here in Dooley's last year. Bray was QB. We'd put up 40+ on everyone and the defense would allow 50+. Probably cost Dooley his gig that year.

Well crude...they are one and same staff duh... Bray to Moore, Patterson and Hunter. Awesome. The reverse of that Fulmer year when we had the 2nd ranked or so D and Ainge and crew were so pathetic offensivley. We had so much talent on that O with Foster and a good line it was unbeleivable how bad they were.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Well crude...they are one and same staff duh... Bray to Moore, Patterson and Hunter. Awesome. The reverse of that Fulmer year when we had the 2nd ranked or so D and Ainge and crew were so pathetic offensivley. We had so much talent on that O with Foster and a good line it was unbeleivable how bad they were.
I wonder if any team has been as bipolar on both sides of the ball as UT over the last 2.5 decades?

I’m unfamiliar with a French press. Is it like a Freedom press?

It's just a pot with a filter that can be pushed down. You put hot water and coffee grounds in the pot and stir, and then after 4-5 minutes push the filter down. That presses the grounds to the bottom (below the mesh screen) and you pour off the coffee above the screen. Many articles claim the French press was actually invented in Italy BTW. The inexpensive ones work just fine - I've got a cheap glass one like this and a stainless steel double walled type - no difference in the coffee.

717d-Oz19qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I don't know if it ever gets easier, tbh.

Wonder what my numbers would be if someone mentions 2001 SEC championship while taking my blood pressure?
2000 Florida is way at the top of my list. I wasn't really a fan before then. It was my first game at Neyland; turned me into a fanatic with an irrational hatred of Florida.

2000 Florida is way at the top of my list. I wasn't really a fan before then. It was my first game at Neyland; turned me into a fanatic with an irrational hatred of Florida.
there is no such thing as irrational hate of Florida. Seriously, I spoke with a world renowned sports psychologists, she said all hate of Florida is rational.

We are so short of schollies maybe we just take whoever. Kinda house money when you think aboutit as no way we can fill all the spots with the 25 rule and then future NCAA losses. Did I hear correct that we are down to 65 players atp?
yeah, I think that was the low this spring, before the rest of the freshman show up. we won't quiet be at 80 when they all get here IIRC. still room for some more adds.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Hog is talking D. He loves the D. He craves the D. He constantly looks for players who can give him the D.

It's the way football was made to be played. No opponent should be allowed to score in double digits - otherwise the game has simply devolved into the foolishness that is basketball.

I've got a bad feeling about this upcoming season, like it will be historically bad. I hope like hell I'm wrong.

I agree with you this time. Last time around I know you despised Pruitt, but I kept thinking he could manage to at least develop a good defense and hopefully turn the offense over to somebody competent. You were right, though.

Reactions: Orangeburst
It's the way football was made to be played. No opponent should be allowed to score in double digits - otherwise the game has simply devolved into the foolishness that is basketball.
All things evolve for the better.

I agree with you this time. Last time around I know you despised Pruitt, but I kept thinking he could manage to at least develop a good defense and hopefully turn the offense over to somebody competent. You were right, though.
Welp, there goes hog's ego. The last we needed was him getting a confidence boost.

Reactions: hog88 and AM64

I was of same mindset.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back