Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

pzj6xrr.gif

That little boy looks like "Chucky"coming in to blow out the candle.

Last edited:
Big day for me. I got the best job offer I've ever received.

Without saying too much to divulge personal info for the Knoxvillians on the board, there's a large development happening downtown in the next few months in which I will be directing the beverage program. If I don't **** it up, it could lead to a regional coordinating position as the company itself is undergoing rapid post covid expansion.

No @volfanhill it's still not a corporate position 😆

... yet.

Without saying too much to divulge personal info for the Knoxvillians on the board, there's a large development happening downtown in the next few months in which I will be directing the beverage program. If I don't **** it up, it could lead to a regional coordinating position as the company itself is undergoing rapid post covid expansion.

... yet.
Good luck.

... yet.

Don't **** it up.

Oh...

I may have to pay them a visit. Unless, of course, one of my awesome employees decided to bring her boss some of the AK blend.

You have awesome employees?

Wife was bitching about staffing problems at the OKC properties they just purchased. Said the labor pool there was worse than it here in middle TN when it comes to being lazy.

VN Store

Back