Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Blood on the ice. Media has been quick to label this a “freak accident”.

Dude intentionally kicked high at another player’s head and shoulders area, with a hockey skate on. The player bled out with a throat gash.

Thoughts?

I saw that over in the Pub. It was an intentional kick although I’m sure he didn’t intend to kill him he should face whatever England’s version of manslaughter charges.

^^^ looks like generic M80s? I wonder if you can still get those? I know they quit selling the good ones from the 80s that were real explosive with the waterproof wicks. Those things were like crack for teenage boys lol. You could blow up a mailbox with just 1 of them. I bet china still makes some crazy stuff though. I wonder if that will work with my cone filter from my aftermarket intake on my car? Blowing it out with a compressor doesnt work as well as that video...

I was in the Army Ordnance Corps attached to an Artillery Brigade repairing HAWK radars a long time ago. The Ordnance branch insignia is the "shell and flame". It just felt right wearing what looked like a cherry bomb with a big fuse ... not that I ever had any experience with those.

275px-Ordnance_Branch_Insignia.svg.png

Just had my first trick or treaters. 2 year old from a few doors down. They made it five minutes.

I'm thinking for a lawyer, you should be giving out something fairly substantial. Other than legal advice and golf tees.

Don't be like @hog88 that probably gives out a single starlight mint or the leftover strawberry candy things he gets with Easter baskets.

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
Just had my first trick or treaters. 2 year old from a few doors down. They made it five minutes.
I'm thinking for a lawyer, you should be giving out something fairly substantial. Other than legal advice and golf tees.

Don't be like @hog88 that probably gives out a single starlight mint or the leftover strawberry candy things he gets with Easter baskets.

Snickers !

Reactions: AM64

Great GSD photo by the way. How old? Huge! Must weigh 100lbs.

Great GSD photo by the way. How old? Huge! Must weigh 100lbs.

She's at least 12, probably older. The day she went to the vet she weighed in at 86 lbs. It's all shoulders and neck with her.

She was over 100 lbs once, but was quite the fat girl.

She's at least 12, probably older. The day she went to the vet she weighed in at 86 lbs. It's all shoulders and neck with her.

She was over 100 lbs once, but was quite the fat girl.

That's great. Probably a complete loving slobber pup now, not so much threat protection !!

Kinda coming in waves here. It'll be quiet for like 10 minutes then we'll get bombarded for 15 minutes straight.

I used to have a short in my Gibson Falcon amp…occasionally shocked me, so times slightly and some that hurt...lol
I replaced the chord with a regular extension chord. Can’t remember if that totally resolved it, but explains alot about me and my condition.

I used to have a short in my Gibson Falcon amp…occasionally shocked me, so times slightly and some that hurt...lol
I replaced the chord with a regular extension chord. Can’t remember if that totally resolved it, but explains alot about me and my condition.
I picked up an electric guitar at my BIL and I think he had it directly wired to 120V

VN Store

Back