Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

mayo, disgusting.

A gentleman and a scholar. I do not eat anything that contains mayo ..and yes, that means all of those things you ruin by mixing them with mayo and calling them "salad"...when they are clearly not salad either. You can keep the sour cream, ranch, bleu cheese, literally every single salad dressing known to mankind.... but it all starts with that damn mayo. Mayo is the only 1 that you can blatantly tell the moron in the drivethru repeatedly NOT to put it on your sammich...even order your burger "plain" and do without the cheese and veggies JUST to keep them from putting that nasty freaking MAYO on your food and ruining it....and its STILL a 50/50 chance whether they put mayo on it anyway leaving one with the options of either throwing the food away...or parking and wasting 15mins of your life going inside the restaurant to get a new sammich where you can actually watch them make it in front of you so they dont do something crazy to your food. That only happens with Mayo. Not the others. It has been a lifelong war against mayo that only a fellow warrior could understand

A gentleman and a scholar. I do not eat anything that contains mayo ..and yes, that means all of those things you ruin by mixing them with mayo and calling them "salad"...when they are clearly not salad either. You can keep the sour cream, ranch, bleu cheese, literally every single salad dressing known to mankind.... but it all starts with that damn mayo. Mayo is the only 1 that you can blatantly tell the moron in the drivethru repeatedly NOT to put it on your sammich...even order your burger "plain" and do without the cheese and veggies JUST to keep them from putting that nasty freaking MAYO on your food and ruining it....and its STILL a 50/50 chance whether they put mayo on it anyway leaving one with the options of either throwing the food away...or parking and wasting 15mins of your life going inside the restaurant to get a new sammich where you can actually watch them make it in front of you so they dont do something crazy to your food. That only happens with Mayo. Not the others. It has been a lifelong war against mayo that only a fellow warrior could understand

It's because you both clearly have daddy issues. Mayo is delicious.

@marcusluvsvols you still coming for Tool? I'll be working my place if you wanna stop by!

Yep. My boss wants to drive his SRT Durango thru the mountains so I dont even have to drive. We are coming up tomorrow and driving back Saturday morning. I will see if I can find your number bro. Is your place downtown? The show is at TBA and we are staying somewhere downtown too so we will probably Uber to the strip/TBA area from the hotel?

Reactions: NorthDallas40

Insanity

Reactions: AM64

I laughed.

Reactions: AM64
You're dead to me.

VN Store

Back