Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

That was freaking embarrassing. Opposing teams know that the refs wont call PI or holding against them...hell they went 15 consecutive quarters without ANY. Then called a BS facemask against us to negate the ONLY time they did the right thing in 4 entire games.

Danny White better do a damn press conference to get these clowns im check. Grow a set Danny

Danny White isn’t going to do jackshat, the University and football program are making money hand over fist right now and that’s all he cares about.

HTF do we not have a spy on the QB?

He ran out the side of the pocket all game long, and nobody fixed it. It was like the defense was set to act rather than react, and the action part was consistently the wrong call.

I’m just sippin and smokin like we won. Good thing about great whisky and good cigars. You win. You lose. They always perform.
I don't understand how some get so worked up. I mean, I hate when we lose and play like shat, but it's been a long time since I let that ruin my day. When I was a younger man I would. Then I realized that was stupid. Oh well and move on. I am off tomorrow and get to do one of my favorite things on earth. Make a massive breakfast for my wife and daughter.

I don't understand how some get so worked up. I mean, I hate when we lose and play like shat, but it's been a long time since I let that ruin my day. When I was a younger man I would. Then I realized that was stupid. Oh well and move on. I am off tomorrow and get to do one of my favorite things on earth. Make a massive breakfast for my wife and daughter.
Having kids did it for me. As we were getting manhandled in the 4th Qtr, my 2 year old son was having the best time spinning me around in my office chair. Back in the day, no way I would be in the mood to smile. But you gotta keep it in perspective. Yeah it sucks. Yeah it hurts. But at the end of the day it is what it is. More important things to do. Like making breakfast for your fam!

A bit of a mood lightener ... something that always makes me laugh a little inside when I see it. The Tennessee Nurses Association is always sending mail and the wife has a bunch of pens etc they hand out at events ... saw one just a minute ago. Anyway all the stuff they send and hand out uses a "TNA" logo, and I've always wondered if anybody in the organization has ever thought about that when they speak the abbreviation.

A bit of a mood lightener ... something that always makes me laugh a little inside when I see it. The Tennessee Nurses Association is always sending mail and the wife has a bunch of pens etc they hand out at events ... saw one just a minute ago. Anyway all the stuff they send and hand out uses a "TNA" logo, and I've always wondered if anybody in the organization has ever thought about that when they speak the abbreviation.
Hot nurses!

Went to FF..yippers. Back to the sanity of the PF.
I have heard all year how this is a transition year And how next year should be the big step. I don’t get it as we lose a ton of veteran players,,especially the lines.

Yep. This all day. I used to take sports losses hard back in my youth, TN losses especially. It took years, but I finally (in about 2005) realized it wasn’t worth getting all worked up over, especially since there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it. I guess it was a combination of maturing, bigger things to worry about and realizing that I was probably spoiled with all of our success throughout the 90’s and early 2000’s. I still hate losing, especially games that have a lot riding on them and are more than winnable, but I just don’t let it put me on the ledge anymore. The sooner one realizes that we are gonna lose our fair share regardless of how much we wish and think we shouldn’t, the better off they will be.

giphy (1).gif

I stopped getting worked up about football somewhere around the age of 11 or 12. It's hilarious watching grown men all but sh*t their pants over a team they don't even play for.

Reactions: volfanhill
Went to FF..yippers. Back to the sanity of the PF.
I have heard all year how this is a transition year And how next year should be the big step. I don’t get it as we lose a ton of veteran players,,especially the lines.

I'm wondering if this is the point where you hand the team over to Nico and start preparing for a better next year. I'm also wondering if this whipping thing by probably inferior teams in November (SC last year and now MO) is going to be a thing, and maybe become season bookends with the FL game.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I'm wondering if this is the point where you hand the team over to Nico and start preparing for a better next year. I'm also wondering if this whipping thing by probably inferior teams in November (SC last year and now MO) is going to be a thing, and maybe become season bookends with the FL game.
After next week. After the way he played yesterday Milton “earned” playing the whole game against the leg humpers I’d say.

I think we were a way better team then SC last year.

I do not think we are better than Missouri this year.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Unless JM gets hurt you don’t bench him. He didn’t play bad yesterday.

I think we were a way better team then SC last year.

I do not think we are better than Missouri this year.

The offense this year has been suspect all along. Yesterday almost seemed like the Bill Battle days. "We've been stopped running up the middle 23 times in a row; they'd never suspect we're going to run it up the middle again." Maybe the offense really has been oversimplified for Milton; I know I'm not in the know on that, but it sure looks overly basic with not much structural challenge to opposing defenses. It seems like it has worked when the defense is up to the task, but the defense yesterday looked like a meltdown similar to SC last year.

He didn’t play bad. But he didn’t play good either. He played like Joe Milton. Not Orange Bowl Joe Milton just regular Joe Milton

I think the game planning and play calling have a lot to do with that. The Hype has to reevaluate his offensive play calling this offseason. Maybe it’s time to turn it over to an OC.

I think the game planning and play calling have a lot to do with that. The Hype has to reevaluate his offensive play calling this offseason. Maybe it’s time to turn it over to an OC.
Well it turns out as of today Jimbo is available! Dumbass aggies 😂

Regardless what he says I don’t think Hype will give the keys to the offense to Milton like he did with Hooker. The football IQ just isn’t there.

VN Store

Back