Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Yep. Glad to hear it.
Not sure how much you got to see before it was gone. I just want you to know I replied to him directly and set the record straight. I told him that you were a Soccer style kicker that graduated from Cauler high June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA division 1 records one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," The first and only pro athlete to come out of Cauler County and one hell of a model American!!!

He wasn’t impressed.

Not sure how much you got to see before it was gone. I just want you to know I replied to him directly and set the record straight. I told him that you were a Soccer style kicker that graduated from Cauler high June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA division 1 records one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," The first and only pro athlete to come out of Cauler County and one hell of a model American!!!

He wasn’t impressed.

And I let him know about your UGA merch filled man cave.

Thought I'd help.

Yall seen this weak BS???

My reaction...Numbnutz muttered some unintelligible BS under his breath as he was walking away from CJH....who didn't hear it lol.

We scored 66 and 64 points the 2 years prior. Outscored them like 130 to 40 something? Little Eli was scared to actually talk trash TO our coach...so he mumbled some JV level garbage NEAR our Coach Hype. As he was walking away. I hope we wreck them in Neyland next season. You know we will score half a hundred if time allows ( we gotta grab a couple decent Olinemen out of the portal IMO to get back to scoring a lot more....this is a pretty well known fact. We have some good Oline recruits from 23 and 24 but they arent ready. Gonna have to drop some $$$ in the portal i think we get 2 upperclassmen at least.

aTm linemen???

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Yall seen this weak BS???

My reaction...Numbnutz muttered some unintelligible BS under his breath as he was walking away from CJH....who didn't hear it lol.

We scored 66 and 64 points the 2 years prior. Outscored them like 130 to 40 something? Little Eli was scared to actually talk trash TO our coach...so he mumbled some JV level garbage NEAR our Coach Hype. As he was walking away. I hope we wreck them in Neyland next season. You know we will score half a hundred if time allows ( we gotta grab a couple decent Olinemen out of the portal IMO to get back to scoring a lot more....this is a pretty well known fact. We have some good Oline recruits from 23 and 24 but they arent ready. Gonna have to drop some $$$ in the portal i think we get 2 upperclassmen at least.

aTm linemen???

I don’t think we play them next year with the cancellation of divisions. May not see them for years. I hate this expansion.

I hate it too.
What’s the point when you don’t even play the teams for years and then got to wait years more for the reciprocal home game? Sankey blows and just too much of a business. My dad quit college football after a couple years because he said it was too much business and that was eons ago.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
I don’t think we play them next year with the cancellation of divisions. May not see them for years. I hate this expansion.

Yeah we play them again in 2025....Nicos 3rd year on campus when we have our 23, 24, and 25 classes playing hahahahahaha. Bet we score at LEAST 50 POINTS on them in Knoxville! After this JV crap ole Dorkowitz pulled...if hes still coaching there (likely will be) there will be no pulling the dogs off late. Btw...we had 2nd and 3rd string guys in the late 3rd and 4th quarters of those 66 and 64 points we hung on them last year and the year before.

Yeah we play them again in 2025....Nicos 3rd year on campus when we have our 23, 24, and 25 classes playing hahahahahaha. Bet we score at LEAST 50 POINTS on them in Knoxville! After this JV crap ole Dorkowitz pulled...if hes still coaching there (likely will be) there will be no pulling the dogs off late. Btw...we had 2nd and 3rd string guys in the late 3rd and 4th quarters of those 66 and 64 points we hung on them last year and the year before.
They have the 2025 schedule out?

Dont know how much Youtube you guys watch, or other websites you read etc...but do you guys see near constant videos for "free government money for ANYONE under the age of 64 that makes less than $50k a year..." for a "healthcare allowance card that can be used for groceries, gas, anything you want ". ??? There are dozens...dozens of different company names on at least a dozen different videos with different peoples image and voices on them, including Biden, Obama, Steve Harvey, several different women of all types and accents etc.. without exaggeration 80 to 90% of the commercials that pop up are EITHER these videos trying their absolute damndest to give away as much of that "free gubment money" to people under 64 years old....OR....nearly the same videos just geared towards people 64 and older trying to sign them up for medicare, and supplemental stuff during the enrollment period but the videos are made in the exact same way. The vast, vast majority are for "young people "This is the last month" " this is the last week" lol its impossible for me to watch 15 mins of anything on youtube without seeing at least 1 of these videos. They claim up to $6400 per year thru at least 2025.

Definitely not trying to get political in this thread, just wondering if I am the only one being stalked by people trying to give away money?

VN Store

Back