Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We met some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, first time in a while I’ve eaten at one. They suck! Food and service was terrible.
I am not much of a wing guy..more like a wing nut. I always liked their burgers..well come to think of it, not sure if there is a burger in existence I didn’t like.

Reactions: AM64
We met some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, first time in a while I’ve eaten at one. They suck! Food and service was terrible.
Ya know who has surprisingly good wings for a chain? Outback Steakhouse! I’m serious. And their ranch is really good too.

I am not much of a wing guy..more like a wing nut. I always liked their burgers..well come to think of it, not sure if there is a burger in existence I didn’t like.

I liked their food but they have really paired down the menu where now it’s pretty much just burgers and wings. Tonight the wings were awful and the beer was warm, terrible combination.

Btw..service stinks everywhere these days. Part of reason I quit my job.

I liked their food but they have really paired down the menu where now it’s pretty much just burgers and wings. Tonight the wings were awful and the beer was warm, terrible combination.
Yea..when beer is warm that gives em an F. No back up plan. I can’t remember if they serve liquor.

Closest Outback to me is about 20 miles so we don’t eat there hardly ever.
I’ve grown tired and weary of below average steak at chains. Outback, Longhorn etc. I’m either going to a nice steakhouse and dropping some coin, or I’ll go to the store and grill my own damn steak. This approach has opened me up to some other good options these places offer. Outback has a good wings. Logan’s has a mean pork chop.

But yeah. BWW usually disappoints.

Here they do. And yeah, there is no excuse for warm beer.
When I was younger we would get cold beer all sorts of places. Real cold.Even signs with Coldest Beer in Town. Don’t see or get that anymore when u hit the 7-11 type.

I’ve grown tired and weary of below average steak at chains. Outback, Longhorn etc. I’m either going to a nice steakhouse and dropping some coin, or I’ll go to the store and grill my own damn steak. This approach has opened me up to some other good options these places offer. Outback has a good wings. Logan’s has a mean pork chop.

We ate at Ruth Chris a few years ago in Asheville. Never been back. For the price it better be at least good, but it was meh. Ate at Dreamland many years ago and got ribs. Never been back as they were awful..if you dont like fat. Higher dollar used to mean high quality.

Reactions: AM64 and VOLS INC.

The best steak restaurant around these parts is the Hog House, the best prime rib, filet or ribeye around. Service ain’t bad either.

Reactions: AM64 and VOLS INC.
We ate at Ruth Chris a few years ago in Asheville. Never been back. For the price it better be at least good, but it was meh. Ate at Dreamland many years ago and got ribs. Never been back as they were awful..if you dont like fat. Higher dollar used to mean high quality.
I was actually talking about that with my wife today. There is a direct relationship to how I feel about how my meal taste, based on what I paid for it.

When I buy a McDouble, if that sandwich is somewhat fresh and hot, my day just got a lot better. But when I drop over $50 on just my meal, I want it to taste like someone in that kitchen gave a damn about my plate of food.

When I was younger we would get cold beer all sorts of places. Real cold.Even signs with Coldest Beer in Town. Don’t see or get that anymore when u hit the 7-11 type.
The little store down the road, independent little country store does have the coldest beer around. I doubt it will be around much longer but Larry (dot Indian) understands cold beer is important.

If you’re willing to pay it can be an actual restaurant… If you‘re not just bring beer and it’s my house.
I remember when the wife and I were getting married. The reception came up. We ended up at Mere Bulles in Brentwood which was nice. No regrets. BUT I was vetoed. I wanted to just go out into the woods somewhere and party. Ask my mom, aunt, and grandma to hook up the sides and have one of boys just smoking meat all day. Ain’t no cookin like home cookin!

I remember when the wife and I were getting married. The reception came up. We ended up at Mere Bulles in Brentwood which was nice. No regrets. BUT I was vetoed. I wanted to just go out into the woods somewhere and party. Ask my mom, aunt, and grandma to hook up the sides and have one of boys just smoking meat all day. Ain’t no cookin like home cookin!

Wife used to love Mere Bulles when we were dating. That should have been a sign..

Wife used to love Mere Bulles when we were dating. That should have been a sign..
My wife went full blown vegan several years back. It’s AWESOME!! We go to a nice steakhouse and all she orders is a plain baked potato and a side of broccoli or asparagus. Cheap date!!! Unless she wants to drink. Wine can get pricey.

My wife went full blown vegan several years back. It’s AWESOME!! We go to a nice steakhouse and all she orders is a plain baked potato and a side of broccoli or asparagus. Cheap date!!! Unless she wants to drink. Wine can get pricey.

I don’t know if I could live with a woman that is a pure vegan and won’t put any meat in her mouth…

Emily Compagno on FoxNews is so fine. A former Raiders cheerleader turned lawyer. She is so cheerful and has a great personality. She is easy to cheer for in life.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back