Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I still love their French fries.

Don't judge me.

Best fries on Earth man. Also the only non breakfast food that is good at McDonald's IMO.
Perhaps, but I'll look good when your wife finds me.

Dressed to the nines no doubt. Some people can look good doing just about anything. The rest of us aren't so lucky.

Best fries on Earth man. Also the only non breakfast food that is good at McDonald's IMO.

Dressed to the nines no doubt. Some people can look good doing just about anything. The rest of us aren't so lucky.
Eh, I wasn't gifted with the gay sense for fashion. I'm okay, but not special. But physically (at 54) I'm probably in the best shape I've seen since my mid 20s. Lots of work to do, but I'm getting there.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

No1 QB in the country by On3 and 247...from Greensboro NC. Has already been on campus for 4 or 5 unofficials. Still has an official in june.

Yall realize what Coach has done with QB recruits since he has been here? Second to NONE.

No1 QB in nation Nico
Elite11 QB last year
Elite11 and consensus 5* George
Now predicted to land No 1 QB in the nation for next year.

Those are ranked higher than the top3 QBs in UT history...Manning, Shuler, Ainge/Bray?

We have never had QBs like this. Ever. Coach Hype is on fire with QBs.

No1 QB in the country by On3 and 247...from Greensboro NC. Has already been on campus for 4 or 5 unofficials. Still has an official in june.

Yall realize what Coach has done with QB recruits since he has been here? Second to NONE.

No1 QB in nation Nico
Elite11 QB last year
Elite11 and consensus 5* George
Now predicted to land No 1 QB in the nation for next year.

Those are ranked higher than the top3 QBs in UT history...Manning, Shuler, Ainge/Bray?

We have never had QBs like this. Ever. Coach Hype is on fire with QBs.

Let's hope Hype can stack 5 star Qbs like you stack "likes".

Yeah...that dude seems to head for the hills anytime extreme cold or pain is involved in his general area so I dont think I could pull off that hypothetical....probably have 2 belly buttons. Nice of Dink to be so welcoming though. He has always been a real team player, and a willing host.

McDad is a great cuddler but holy mother of God he is sweaty.

Let's hope Hype can stack 5 star Qbs like you stack "likes".

Right? Passing em out like they were free...I make all you guys seem especially well liked. Keep your post/like ratios in the green.

McDad is a great cuddler but holy mother of God he is sweaty.

Figured he was a top shelf cuddler. Louder has pretty high standards.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

VN Store

Back