Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Well. I ran across something truly unexpected today in the comments section of a youtube video...i would post a link here, but it would get me sent to banned camp and you guys would be lost without me...for the curious (NSFW) go search youtube for.
" female brazilian sugaring video 1"
i was flabbergasted that this video was on that site ...there were rated X videos and magazines when i was a kid that were nowhere near as explicit. I always wondered how that waxing stuff works and now I know...wow.

I don't care about who you love, but you deserve ridicule for what you eat.

C'mon, Man!!!!

Mayo and SC have distinct flavors, yogurt looks similar but tastes different. Bad combo for me.
This is true, but the skyr sits in a flavor spot where it can easily stand in for both. Flavor is different, but flexible enough to work.

But the biggest benefit is it has significantly more protein and significantly fewer calories than the others. It's good for you!!!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
This is true, but the skyr sits in a flavor spot where it can easily stand in for both. Flavor is different, but flexible enough to work.

But the biggest benefit is it has significantly more protein and significantly fewer calories than the others. It's good for you!!!
You're telling me this yogurt tastes like both mayo and sour cream even though mayo and sour cream taste nothing alike???

That's dubious claim, gcb.

Well. I ran across something truly unexpected today in the comments section of a youtube video...i would post a link here, but it would get me sent to banned camp and you guys would be lost without me...for the curious (NSFW) go search youtube for.
" female brazilian sugaring video 1"
i was flabbergasted that this video was on that site ...there were rated X videos and magazines when i was a kid that were nowhere near as explicit. I always wondered how that waxing stuff works and now I know...wow.
"ran across"
"by accident"

Yeah, Marcus.

You're telling me this yogurt tastes like both mayo and sour cream even though mayo and sour cream taste nothing alike???

That's dubious claim, gcb.
Not saying it tastes the same, just that the flavor is flexible enough to work for both. The skyr flavor is much closer to sour cream than mayo, but I find it works great for each.

I guess what I'm saying is using skyr for mayo isn't like swapping it for mustard or butter or peanut butter. It's like a first cousin vs the family of raccoons living in your attic.

I don't care about who you love, but you deserve ridicule for what you eat.

C'mon, Man!!!!

Mayo and SC have distinct flavors, yogurt looks similar but tastes different. Bad combo for me.

I dont eat any of those. Neither do my kids...but i made them try pretty much every food at least once. No mayo, sour cream, ranch, bleu cheese, no onion dip, nothing whose name contains the word "salad" that actually is not a green leafy salad but rather a bunch of crap thrown in a pan/bowl with mayo or vinegar mixed in....the list goes on. The only white sauce or condiment we eat is alfredo sauce or white queso at a mexican restaurant. The rest are all based on either mayo or sour cream and thats just gross. I envy you folks who like all kinds of food though. Life would be so much easier if half or more of the menu items werent automatically off limits...and if we could just order stuff the normal way it comes rather having to say "plain" or "no this, no that etc". Its a real pain in the butt. Not as much as that Brazilian wax lol...but still a pain in the butt.

Not saying it tastes the same, just that the flavor is flexible enough to work for both. The skyr flavor is much closer to sour cream than mayo, but I find it works great for each.

I guess what I'm saying is using skyr for mayo isn't like swapping it for mustard or butter or peanut butter. It's like a first cousin vs the family of raccoons living in your attic.
That analogy made me lol.

You got me there bro. Curiosity got the best of me I must say. Shame on me.

Did yall know that stuff was on youtube? I bet her gynecologist doesnt know that much about this woman...
I'm not surprised it's there, but you accidentally running across it is like when McDad accidentally slipped and fell on that traffic cone.

I'm not surprised it's there, but you accidentally running across it is like when McDad accidentally slipped and fell on that traffic cone.

The sun shines on every dogs butt once in a while right? Haha

I just found $20 in my pocket too when checking out at the gas station that had been thru the wash and returned to me...pretty sure a brick is gonna fall from the sky and make me a paraplegic today. I never have good luck like that...ever. So if I turn up missing folks, its been real. Go VOLS and Ill see ya on the other side I guess.

So we can all agree Marcus was 100% on the hunt for waxing videos, right?

What you and @McDad do together in your private time is your business, but please do not share here. This is a family site.

You know good and well when you cross the red line that is the PF, ethics and class become dubious.

That was told to you in confidence.

Macaroni Midler with corkscrew pasta..one in million shot

There are no ethics or class in this forum. Same as in politics.

This is why the PF...and the Gramps Memorial OT in particular...is the best place on VN hands down.

VN Store

Back