Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Well. I ran across something truly unexpected today in the comments section of a youtube video...i would post a link here, but it would get me sent to banned camp and you guys would be lost without me...for the curious (NSFW) go search youtube for.
" female brazilian sugaring video 1"
i was flabbergasted that this video was on that site ...there were rated X videos and magazines when i was a kid that were nowhere near as explicit. I always wondered how that waxing stuff works and now I know...wow.

Also...Dink lets be honest. GCB is the only dude here that didnt go watch that video on YouTube haha. I didnt think that stuff would ever be on YT. Pretty sure you cant even expose a womans bare nipple. No idea how that video has had 6 or 8 million views but its still there. I get that its kinda a tutorial...but could i make a how to video tattooing my shlong? So weird.

Also...Dink lets be honest. GCB is the only dude here that didnt go watch that video on YouTube haha. I didnt think that stuff would ever be on YT. Pretty sure you cant even expose a womans bare nipple. No idea how that video has had 6 or 8 million views but its still there. I get that its kinda a tutorial...but could i make a how to video tattooing my shlong? So weird.

I was next to my girlfriend in bed this morning when I read it so I guess I am in company with gcb in not watching it.

I was next to my girlfriend in bed this morning when I read it so I guess I am in company with gcb in not watching it.

Half the dudes here might not watch it bro i was just kidding. I am also probably a bit naive when it comes to social media. I didnt think stuff like that was on youtube though. I am not even on Bookface though...aside from VN the only social media I use is watching videos on YT and occasionally checking out stuff about football etc on twitter. I dont think theres explicit stuff on twitter either? But not sure about that. People are so weird these days I dont go searching for stuff...you can't "unsee" things unfortunately.

I just learned there is a "National licenseplate reader program" on interstates including I-40 that constantly records drivers plates as we go about our lives? The police used it to prove this guy drove to CA from OH to kill his mom...check out these screenshots. I feel like thats complete BS and an invasion of our privacy man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604-170938_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604-170938_YouTube.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240604-170945_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604-170945_YouTube.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: AM64
I was also in bed with Dink and his girl. I didn't watch it.

I will watch a video of you tattooing your tater tot though.

I was also in bed with Dink and his girl. I didn't watch it.

I will watch a video of you tattooing your tater tot though.

Yeah...that dude seems to head for the hills anytime extreme cold or pain is involved in his general area so I dont think I could pull off that hypothetical....probably have 2 belly buttons. Nice of Dink to be so welcoming though. He has always been a real team player, and a willing host.

This is true, but the skyr sits in a flavor spot where it can easily stand in for both. Flavor is different, but flexible enough to work.

But the biggest benefit is it has significantly more protein and significantly fewer calories than the others. It's good for you!!!
There's lots of crap that's good for me that I won't eat.

A low down no good Wildcat.

I truly believe in “to each their own” and tolerance and understanding, that being said, if someone either friend or foe is sitting across from me and puts Mayo in their coffee and drinks it, I’m reaching over and slapping the shat out of them in hopes that it makes them regain their sanity.

I truly believe in “to each their own” and tolerance and understanding, that being said, if someone either friend or foe is sitting across from me and puts Mayo in their coffee and drinks it, I’m reaching over and slapping the shat out of them in hopes that it makes them regain their sanity.

Exactly.

Reactions: AM64
Yes, but what about skyr and coffee???

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Hello, everyone. I wanted to ask any of you that are so inclined to please pray for fellow Volnation poster @SweetasSoda . These posts are cross-posted from the Recruiting forum.

Apparently she had mentioned last week that she wasn’t feeling well, and things have deteriorated quickly.

Long time no see to everyone, I’ve logged on the ask everyone to pray for @SweetasSoda. I’ve just got word that they’ve called in the family. She and the family definitely needs prayer tonight. God Bless and TIA

Yeah I think it pretty much hit her all at once. They air lifted her to Erlanger, she was unconscious and on a ventilator. She got worse today. I hate it 🥲

I’m not sure. I’m getting second hand info, they said she had meningitis and strep at first. Today they said she was septic. So I don’t really know 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I wanted to ask any of you that are so inclined to please pray for fellow Volnation poster @SweetasSoda . These posts are cross-posted from the Recruiting forum.

Apparently she had mentioned last week that she wasn’t feeling well, and things have deteriorated quickly.

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers from here for healing and recovery.

Will do.

VN Store

Back