Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Well. I ran across something truly unexpected today in the comments section of a youtube video...i would post a link here, but it would get me sent to banned camp and you guys would be lost without me...for the curious (NSFW) go search youtube for.
" female brazilian sugaring video 1"
i was flabbergasted that this video was on that site ...there were rated X videos and magazines when i was a kid that were nowhere near as explicit. I always wondered how that waxing stuff works and now I know...wow.
A buddy of mine used to work at Gibson Guitar and the guys he worked with used to send him all kinds of weird and sick videos.
He got one called Brazilian girls farting and it was a commercial for a website that was all about lesbians farting on each other while performing oral. As weird and gross as it was it was also hilarious.
There are some strange individuals that walk the earth….

A buddy of mine used to work at Gibson Guitar and the guys he worked with used to send him all kinds of weird and sick videos.
He got one called Brazilian girls farting and it was a commercial for a website that was all about lesbians farting on each other while performing oral. As weird and gross as it was it was also hilarious.
Gibson is in trouble. Bad quality. Just what is happening to our great companies?

Wow. Gross. That's disgusting.
Where can one find these videos? ...you know, so I can make sure I avoid them because they're so gross and not at all erotic.

My daughter and son-in-law who spent six weeks there last year are coordinating our travel. I've requested to have a mix of urban and rural areas. But I am really looking forward to it.
There are many characteristics and traits of the Japanese that I really admire and would love to see America adopt. And like any culture there are some not so great things. But I'm focusing on the good and the incredible experience that's ahead of us.
I'm sure Louder would be happy to dress up as a Geisha for you.

Ok. Fair enough. When we get to communists kalifornia, it's 6-8.

I think you've been had. I had to look it up since it doesn't seem that planes are that much faster (I was actually on 747s and not DC-3s). It looks more like you are in to 11 -12 hour flights. That's pretty rough, but not bad compared to something from Atlanta to Johannesburg, SA - I thought my butt was gonna die on that trip.

I think you've been had. I had to look it up since it doesn't seem that planes are that much faster (I was actually on 747s and not DC-3s). It looks more like you are in to 11 -12 hour flights. That's pretty rough, but not bad compared to something from Atlanta to Johannesburg, SA - I thought my butt was gonna die on that trip.

@SpaceCoastVol how long from Atlanta to Tokyo?

How long was ATL to Johannesburg? I did PHX to LAX (1hour), and then LAX to Melbourne, Australia (16.5 hours) back in 2001.

Oh. Crap.

You're right.

Here’s the latest update on Soda:

Update on @SweetasSoda this evening, her Niece said she was having mini strokes today but the MRI showed an improvement on the infection. She said she’s still critical and needing prayers. I was glad to hear that there was improvement with the infection. That gives us some hope. She’s in MICU on the 3rd floor in Erlanger. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

How long was ATL to Johannesburg? I did PHX to LAX (1hour), and then LAX to Melbourne, Australia (16.5 hours) back in 2001.

It was something over 16 hours one way and over 17 the other as I recall. You'd think at some point your butt and other parts would just get numb - but they don't. As you age a lot of the seat padding (yours and what the airline uses) seems to move elsewhere or just go away. You also have to consider that loading, unloading, and moving on the ground adds to the time, too.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Here’s the latest update on Soda:

That's really good news on the infection. My wife has had inflammation in part of the brain (encephalopathy) as a long term consequence of Covid. It may be a long haul even after the hospital; my wife hasn't driven or even really been in the kitchen since December - and some things like driving were getting iffy as it was. The second round of Covid in January really did things in.

Some days are better than others. The long term memory and knowledge are generally there; but short term memory, cognitive ability, and movement get to be a problem. Today has been tough 3 or 4 falls, and several I've caught and stopped - tonight my body feels battered. She will be standing and I'm pulling hard to keep her from going over backwards and she's arguing that she's not leaning back. Sometimes it's like her body forgets how to walk; her upper body is continuing forward and her feet are marching in place. That's when a little humor helps. She told me yesterday her ischial tuberosities hurt. I asked what that was and she pointed - my smart answer "I thought that was your butt, and it would probably feel better if you quit falling on it" ... of course, she still won't send me a text when she decides to get up and I'm off doing something else.

That's really good news on the infection. My wife has had inflammation in part of the brain (encephalopathy) as a long term consequence of Covid. It may be a long haul even after the hospital; my wife hasn't driven or even really been in the kitchen since December - and some things like driving were getting iffy as it was. The second round of Covid in January really did things in.

Some days are better than others. The long term memory and knowledge are generally there; but short term memory, cognitive ability, and movement get to be a problem. Today has been tough 3 or 4 falls, and several I've caught and stopped - tonight my body feels battered. She will be standing and I'm pulling hard to keep her from going over backwards and she's arguing that she's not leaning back. Sometimes it's like her body forgets how to walk; her upper body is continuing forward and her feet are marching in place. That's when a little humor helps. She told me yesterday her ischial tuberosities hurt. I asked what that was and she pointed - my smart answer "I thought that was your butt, and it would probably feel better if you quit falling on it" ... of course, she still won't send me a text when she decides to get up and I'm off doing something else.
Do you have family close by?

VN Store

Back