Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

That sucks. I thought we did. So the 26 season we should have them in Knoxville i guess? Cant stand them or their coach. They have the easiest schedule in the SEC this season IMO. Probably same as Notre Dame, gonna not play anyone all year then get blown out in the playoffs. Wasted spot in both cases
Next season's SEC schedule is this season's schedule played on the opposite teams' home fields.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
@gcbvol are yall doing OK down there in Florida bud?
Hey, friend. Yes, we are all good. Actually drove down to Key West Wednesday (trip planned with friends), and just got home about an hour ago. We were spared the worst both there and at home. Feel very fortunate with all the destruction from that monster. Just heartbreaking stuff.

Anyone have a vintage home HiFi system? Looking at some youtube videos and the gear is so bad ass..Good turntable, amp and some JBLs would be awesome.

A friend ofmine used to have this greatsystem dowstairs where he lived with his parents. We were 16-17 years yo and she bought us all beer and boy did we have some parties, cranking Ozzy. She thought if we were going to party, better at home lol. That was fun crazy times.

Last edited:
Anyone have a vintage home HiFi system? Looking at some youtube videos and the gear is so bad ass..Good turntable, amp and some JBLs would be awesome.

A friend ofmine used to have this greatsystem dowstairs where he lived with his parents. We were 16-17 years yo and she bought us all beer and boy did we have some parties, cranking Ozzy. She thought if we were going to party, better at home lol. That was fun crazy times.
I still have my system I bought in 83. NAD receiver and Polk Audio speakers. I do have a replacement turntable tho

This was posted in "side hustle " thread.

I thought of you. Maybe he's a resource for you.
Bought and sold high end hifi for about 15 years. As I got older the equipment started weighing too much so I quit.
I enjoyed it. I got to listen to everything under the sun in my home. Even shipped some speakers to Australia.

The oldest hifi I’ve got is from around 92. My Cerwin Vega DX-3’s and the rear channel L7B’s. The amp I had on them got fried in a storm so I’ve got a newer Pioneer Elite Class AB audio video amp. All the stuff in the 10 year old new house is Polk Audio in wall speakers with a big ass Polk sub hooked up to another Pioneer Elite but this is a class D switching amp. So yeah… I like high end Pioneer 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back