Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

When people are solo camping are you automatically suspicious of them for no real reason?

Yes. Especially if its Dink.

Seriously though....yes. 96% chance they are a psychotic serial killer, hallucinating, or schizophrenic and brought their own company. Hahaha. Jk man if yall go camping solo thats cool. Not something I would do unless I was dying or something and just wanted to be alone.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Have you ever emptied your sewage tank in a storm drain?...be honest.
I was in a tennis league when I was younger and one of the guys was a carpet cleaning co owner and asked if I wanted to pick up a few dollars. Drove that van to a house one hot summer evening and cleaned the carpets and driving back the the stench was absolutely unbearable..drove down a circle and dropped that sewer water in the road. It was awful.

Those of yall who let that comment from Dink slide about going down on a festival chick (errbody but GCB) must not have ever seen or smelled a festival chick. You're only gonna be young once though Dink. I say throw caution to the wind...

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Those of yall who let that comment from Dink slide about going down on a festival chick (errbody but GCB) must not have ever seen or smelled a festival chick. You're only gonna be young once though Dink. I say throw caution to the wind...
I posted the gif of the dog licking the turd pile. I Can Only Imagine it's about like that

VN Store

Back