Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I posted the gif of the dog licking the turd pile. I Can Only Imagine it's about like that

You're right McD that gif is top shelf too. I was impressed tbh. I am slipping man. Been 2 years since I had a vacation man I need some downtime. Hoping to be off next week or the week after before I start this next project and its another year....I never get to take more than 1 week off a year.

We allegedly get 2 weeks paid per year that was supposed to be 3 weeks after 5 years or something. Have been a Super here for 14 years now and built decks and did punchout as a sub for a while before that in 2009 on the back end of the 08 crisis. I dont mind not getting 2 weeks or 3 weeks off a year because theres nobody to cover my projects while i am gone and I understand....the BS thing is that my boss' partner wont pay me the vacation pay for the weeks I am owed every year but cannot take on top of my salary. I should get at least 1 extra weeks pay a year if not 2 on top of what I make. Thats BS. They are both millionaires and the company can surely afford it. My salary isnt that high anyway, 30-40% of what I make a year is bonus checks based on profit.

You're right McD that gif is top shelf too. I was impressed tbh. I am slipping man. Been 2 years since I had a vacation man I need some downtime. Hoping to be off next week or the week after before I start this next project and its another year....I never get to take more than 1 week off a year.

We allegedly get 2 weeks paid per year that was supposed to be 3 weeks after 5 years or something. Have been a Super here for 14 years now and built decks and did punchout as a sub for a while before that in 2009 on the back end of the 08 crisis. I dont mind not getting 2 weeks or 3 weeks off a year because theres nobody to cover my projects while i am gone and I understand....the BS thing is that my boss' partner wont pay me the vacation pay for the weeks I am owed every year but cannot take on top of my salary. I should get at least 1 extra weeks pay a year if not 2 on top of what I make. Thats BS. They are both millionaires and the company can surely afford it. My salary isnt that high anyway, 30-40% of what I make a year is bonus checks based on profit.
not saying you should, but with your skills and experience, you could write your own ticket anywhere..imo. they better make sure you are content,

Didn't you say your boss is your friend?

VN Store

Back