Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Tried something different since we lost for the 1st time and didnt watch live. So of course now I can't watch live again tomorrow...will be happy to watch highlights after we win though. Go VOLS

Remember I told yall that we just had to get 5* OT David Sanders past his final OV this weekend at the buckeyes? The no2 overall player at any position from over here in Charlotte has been rumored to be a silent commit to UT for a while now. Maybe Coach is just waiting to go public when we really need the momentum/press ?

Regardless...here is Sanders throwing up the VOL sign in photos in Columbus yesterday on his buckeyes OV hahahaha

(Hes the big guy on the left.)
Yall might not be impressed by the no2 ranked player in the country throwing up VOL signals AT OHIO STATE but I damn sure am. Everybody offered this guy top dollar...UGA, OSU, BAMA...but we got him trolling the buckeyes on their campus. Legendary. You dont accidentally throw up a VOL sign. Its unnatural for your thumb and ring finger to meet in a circle. Lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623-223418_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623-223418_Google.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240623-134409_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623-134409_YouTube.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Carl Pickens

Yet another 4*. Also had at least 2 more players silent commit from what I understand...a CB we really want did so on IG but since deleted it. The avalanche is coming!! We get Sanders 5* but, Shady Hayward and a couple more and we may sneak in with a top5 recruiting class!

Edit: folks we signed 4 different 4* Olinemen last year which the staff is said to be happy with their development....we have another good Oline class this season shaping up too. We are gonna be set there for years. Next years Dtackle haul will be super super important. We are good at DE and Edge but we need DTs badly after this season. Probably get at least 1 from the portal

VN Store

Back