Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@DinkinFlicka and @Carl Pickens wanna have a fight to see who gets to date you.

How have you been, Ob? Where ta been hiding?
Just been working. The business picked up enough that I’m out on my own full time now.

Been single the last few years. No dates or anything. So I’m excited to see who wins the fight..

Did you lose the jeans that pulled all the ladies, or something?
Lmao. I was wondering when this would come up.

I almost got married again. 10 years younger than me, hot and smart. We dated for about 2 years. Talked about marriage. Then she started to pull away from me. Now mind you, she and I are friends on Facebook, I log on to see her official announcement of her engagement to some dude she dated in middle school. I gave it a congratulatory “Like” and went on about my business.

This will be you running to your wife after you try to use Bloodlust (that's the name I gave your router) next time:
View attachment 651864
That’s too generic I think something more specific like Finger Bane is more applicable. Plus one little letter typo and it becomes a hilarious misspelling.

That is pretty much what I looked like the first time also.

Lmao. I was wondering when this would come up.

I almost got married again. 10 years younger than me, hot and smart. We dated for about 2 years. Talked about marriage. Then she started to pull away from me. Now mind you, she and I are friends on Facebook, I log on to see her official announcement of her engagement to some dude she dated in middle school. I gave it a congratulatory “Like” and went on about my business.
How's your son? Wasn't he into rodeo or barrel racing?

How's your son? Wasn't he into rodeo or barrel racing?
He roped and team roped. Along with bull dogging.
He’s in Missouri working right now. Running equipment for a company putting in a huge solar farm.
(Matter of fact, he just text me. He is off tomorrow after working 25 straight days)
He’s doing very well for himself.
He’s been staying on top of UT football recruiting and the BaseVols as well.

He roped and team roped. Along with bull dogging.
He’s in Missouri working right now. Running equipment for a company putting in a huge solar farm.
(Matter of fact, he just text me. He is off tomorrow after working 25 straight days)
He’s doing very well for himself.
He’s been staying on top of UT football recruiting and the BaseVols as well.
I'm glad he's doing well. Makes a father proud.
Congratulations to you, my man.

You and I need to meet one day. We can compare your frankenfinger to my frankenear. Although I will say the plastic surgeon did a nice job.

Did you say you'll need more surgery?

I also have a Frankenear. A guy i had beat up earlier in the night at a house (keg) party snuck up in my peripheral and tried to take my head off with a clothes iron straight at my face. I saw only the flash of light reflecting off of "big shiny obect" coming right at my grill, and managed to turn my head to the right....he caught me flush on my left ear and split it from the lobe all the way up in my earhole. Split my ear in two. I didnt realize that though. It knocked me back into a wall, and a buddy standing next to me pushed the guy a pretty good distance away from us. Thankfully that gave me a second to figure out who hit me and where they were so I could beat his ass again. I needed that second badly since it kept him from getting another free shot on me with iron while i was disoriented. We left pretty soon after that bc my ear wouldn't stop bleeding so i drove my gf and I to the ER and got stitched up.

Just been working. The business picked up enough that I’m out on my own full time now.

Been single the last few years. No dates or anything. So I’m excited to see who wins the fight..

Good to see you man. Hope all is well.
Edit: i too was gonna ask about the jeans lmao! As usual McDad on top of things. Sorry to hear about that 1 chick. Theres plenty more out there though bud.

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back