Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Lucky bastage. It had to be great in person.

Just an awesome night and really awesome moment! My heart was in my throat until that last strike, what a load of fun though. It was stressful, but talking with some other fans we agreed it probably wouldn’t feel as sweet and we wouldn’t appreciate it as much if it had come easier.

459C7B1C-FE04-4CD0-BB96-E9C915E9A30E.jpeg

A big shout out to Texas A&M coach Jim Schlossnagle. After having a chance this morning to listen to his presser from last night, he was nothing but pure class in defeat, the man was nothing but complimentary of our team, players, coaches, fans and University. Texas A&M fought valiantly til the very end and that is a reflection on their coach, he’s a great coach and a class act individual. Props to him.

A big shout out to Texas A&M coach Jim Schlossnagle. After having a chance this morning to listen to his presser from last night, he was nothing but pure class in defeat, the man was nothing but complimentary of our team, players, coaches, fans and University. Texas A&M fought valiantly til the very end and that is a reflection on their coach, he’s a great coach and a class act individual. Props to him.
I do think they got the two best teams in baseball paired up for once. And fortunately the 1 seed curse didn’t bite us

We had 60 total wins this season. 60… wow

I do think they got the two best teams in baseball paired up for once. And fortunately the 1 seed curse didn’t bite us

We had 60 total wins this season. 60… wow

Yup, clearly the best team won it all. More than any other sport, baseball is toughest for literal best to be last man standing. That's a testament to your coaches.

Love ya brother.

How's the booger picker?
More nuisance than anything right now. Gotta learn how to eat and move things like a crab does.

You called the MVP your dark horse won it. I never would have picked him but the kid earned it. All by himself in game 2 he said “no, not today. We are gonna play tomorrow” and hit a HR in each game. C Mo did a great job at the plate too. Hit the cycle in game 2 I think. I’d guess he was the favorite before the series started.

VN Store

Back