Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Went to Baskin Robbin’s for ice cream, I ordered a 2 scoop hot fudge Sunday with nuts and whip cream. The teeny bopper working had to go ask another employee how to make one.

We’re doomed.
you just said you were on a diet..you fall off the wagon already?

The murder channel is slowly convincing me there's a secret society of long-haul truckers that are serial killers.

I haven't wandered into other forums lately because I don't have much free time. However, I haven't seen anything of @NurseGoodVol, but @0nelilreb appears to be active. Proof of your theory?

I haven't wandered into other forums lately because I don't have much free time. However, I haven't seen anything of @NurseGoodVol, but @0nelilreb appears to be active. Proof of your theory?
Possibly. We should ask Hog. You think he calls himself "Hog" because he gets rid of the bodies?

So this morning I got my wife from the bed to the bathroom and seated properly on the throne. While I was straightening up the bed and picking stuff up, she fell off. I got a stand with good solid arms to assist so she can't possibly go sideways. HTH do you just fall off a toilet? Story of my life lately ... my shoulders and other joints will never be the same again.

She is wayyy more scary in murder/death/ kill knowledge than me . I just hold steering wheels and try to find where the good food is . 😂

Last edited:
They've trained to put things in your pee hole.

You haven't lived until a nurse or tech decides to first clean the whole vicinity with something alcohol based ... or worse. It the "First , do no harm" thing included bodily pain and psychological suffering, the medical profession violates the oath on a regular basis.

VN Store

Back