Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Good advice

And to clarify she called my wife asking if we could go check on her because the cameras weren’t working and WE caught them.
In that case, I would strongly advise widow woman to get her cameras fixed.

You are doomed.

What would you want widow woman to do if the tables were reversed? But be gentle on dead-man’s daughter; she has may have a lot more going on than the typical teen.

My verdict: let your wife handle it.

Reactions: hog88
Nope!

If anyone is wondering the chic with the nice ass is dynamic balance controlling the boat CG fore and aft. She moves forward in the turns to lower the bow and get the boat to turn. She moves aft on the straits to get bow lift which puts the boat in speed trim with little maneuverability. Same thing I do with motor trim and hydraulic jack plate which adjusts the prop thrust axis (pitch up or down with motor trim and lift up or down with jack plate) to achieve the same result.

Yeah, but she looks a whole lot better jacking around with the trim. Maybe the guy in back is too jaded to care, but I'm thinking I'd be watching the wrong thing and run into a tree.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Need advice. Caught the daughter of the widow woman that lives down the street doing the dirty with her boyfriend. She’s 16-17 the boy is the same age (know his parents). Wife wants to tell all the parents, I’m not in favor or that. What say you VNPF?

Why does she want to tell all the parents?

Let's hear her reasoning!

Youtube took me from Bill Burr reactions to A-10 reactions to this

Interesting video. The 23rd Fighter Group traces its history back to the 23rd Pursuit Group in China. When the Flying Tigers (the American Volunteer Group) was disbanded, the Army took over and the three squadrons became the 74th, 75th, and 76th. The patch on the A-10 pilot's right shoulder is the 74th FS. My dad flew in the 75th FIS when it had the F-101B - the 75th has a Tiger Shark logo. For many years the planes didn't carry the sharks mouth or the FT (Flying Tiger) tail code; it's great to see that piece of history returned even if the mouth looks out of place on most current planes - the P-40 was just the right plane for it. Generally the tail code is tagged with a specific Air Force Base, so the FT tail code is a special deal - there are others like FF (First Fighter Wing "First of the First" relating back to WW1), and WW for Wild Weasels - the guys who go looking for missile sites to hit.

Reactions: tntar heel
Yeah, but she looks a whole lot better jacking around with the trim. Maybe the guy in back is too jaded to care, but I'm thinking I'd be watching the wrong thing and run into a tree.
This post had me glitched. I was reading the exchange between hog et al of widow woman's fornicating daughter and then read AM64's post. I thought he was talking about the daughter for a minute 😳

Need advice. Caught the daughter of the widow woman that lives down the street doing the dirty with her boyfriend. She’s 16-17 the boy is the same age (know his parents). Wife wants to tell all the parents, I’m not in favor or that. What say you VNPF?
I'll take the position you should tell. Sex carries with it responsibility. There are health concerns, both emotional and physical, which should be communicated. You and Mrs Hog cannot do that because it's not your place. It's a parent's job to cover that with their kids.
Late teens can be responsible with sex. But do they even know the risks associated? Pregnancy is one but there's also UTIs, HPV/cancer, STDs, and such. Is the girl engaging with her boyfriend willingly or is he pressuring her? Is he pressured?

If they were shooting guns at targets, would you tell? I would, for the same reasons...a talk about safety, responsibility, and having respect for something that can be harmful (even accidentally) and life changing if they arent careful.

Regardless of what yall decide, tough position to be in. Good luck.

I'll take the position you should tell. Sex carries with it responsibility. There are health concerns, both emotional and physical, which should be communicated. You and Mrs Hog cannot do that because it's not your place. It's a parent's job to cover that with their kids.
Late teens can be responsible with sex. But do they even know the risks associated? Pregnancy is one but there's also UTIs, HPV/cancer, STDs, and such. Is the girl engaging with her boyfriend willingly or is he pressuring her? Is he pressured?

If they were shooting guns at targets, would you tell? I would, for the same reasons...a talk about safety, responsibility, and having respect for something that can be harmful (even accidentally) and life changing if they arent careful.

I hate you.

No on the gun question. I would have opened the gate a joined them. What we heard them doing we walked away quickly.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

Stoolie!

Eh I happen to think my Mercury Racing motor is very sexy TYVM 😂

And yeah you’re right 😬

That boat racing made me think it’s the equivalent of that crazy ass two man sidecar motorcycle racing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and McDad
San diego has a pretty sizable military presence, so they are slightly more allowing of patriotism.

But you still can't chant USA, USA, USA!
Oh you can over at Lindbergh Airport, near Pendleton and Miramar and especially on Coronado Island, and probably on the USS Midway. But it tails off quickly as you get away from those areas.

VN Store

Back