Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Another why do wives do what they do story. Mine was fumbling around at the sink after a trip to the bathroom ... much assisted trip because she's really wobbly today. I've been asking her if among her lotions and potions she has some unscented oil - that's another story. Anyway while finding what she wanted under the sink I spied this huge unopened plastic jug of jojoba oil - no liquid measure but it's at least a gallon. The container says 7.5 pounds. Now the question is who needs over a gallon of jojoba oil and what was the intended purpose - she has no clue.

Now for my part. I like to get bulk liquid soap and refill the pump containers for the sink, and it's a frustrating process - Dr Bronner and a couple of others are OK, but it's the scent thing. I don't want to smell like something you eat (watermelon, etc), or like flowers, and what the hell is something like "Pacific Breeze" or "Sunshine" anyway? I like some of the spruce, fir, balsam stuff that comes out at Christmas, but it's overpriced and not available in bulk. So while doing my normal frustrated Amazon search, I stumbled across something called Blueland - tablets that you put in the bottle and add water. The stuff actually works very well and the evergreen smells as good as the expensive Christmas soaps and the foam and cleaning properties are great. I just needed to add a little oil to the mix as some reviewers suggested. Certainly got that base covered now ... I'll be dead long before the oil is empty, and I still won't know why she bought over a gallon of it.

So the wife just called me and said she didn't set the timer for the soup on the stove, and I'm like "What???" I pointed out she hasn't even been downstairs today, and she said "Yes, I have" and then my "No, you haven't" Anyway the casserole I finally got started after the interruptions is close to finished, and I told her I'd be up shortly to help her downstairs. Some days are really strange around here - fortunately some are relatively normal, but the days are like a box of chocolates ....

Ran across something for ND40 and his boat today

Nope!

If anyone is wondering the chic with the nice ass is dynamic balance controlling the boat CG fore and aft. She moves forward in the turns to lower the bow and get the boat to turn. She moves aft on the straits to get bow lift which puts the boat in speed trim with little maneuverability. Same thing I do with motor trim and hydraulic jack plate which adjusts the prop thrust axis (pitch up or down with motor trim and lift up or down with jack plate) to achieve the same result.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Apparently I also just authorized a $700 purchase of an iPhone on my PayPal account. I haven’t had a PayPal account for about 10 years and if I did I would have a PayPal app to track my payments history. Additionally on this just occurring purchase the zip code of the shipping address is 6210. That’s it 4 digits. Again are people this stupid ? 🤷‍♂️
I get the fake Paypal emails from time to time, and I have never had a Paypal account.

Anyway while finding what she wanted under the sink I spied this huge unopened plastic jug of jojoba oil - no liquid measure but it's at least a gallon. The container says 7.5 pounds. Now the question is who needs over a gallon of jojoba oil and what was the intended purpose - she has no clue.

Hey, you are going to get rid of your itchy scalp and you will have moisturized cuticles that are the envy of the neighborhood, so there is that. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AM64
Another why do wives do what they do story. Mine was fumbling around at the sink after a trip to the bathroom ... much assisted trip because she's really wobbly today. I've been asking her if among her lotions and potions she has some unscented oil - that's another story. Anyway while finding what she wanted under the sink I spied this huge unopened plastic jug of jojoba oil - no liquid measure but it's at least a gallon. The container says 7.5 pounds. Now the question is who needs over a gallon of jojoba oil and what was the intended purpose - she has no clue.

Now for my part. I like to get bulk liquid soap and refill the pump containers for the sink, and it's a frustrating process - Dr Bronner and a couple of others are OK, but it's the scent thing. I don't want to smell like something you eat (watermelon, etc), or like flowers, and what the hell is something like "Pacific Breeze" or "Sunshine" anyway? I like some of the spruce, fir, balsam stuff that comes out at Christmas, but it's overpriced and not available in bulk. So while doing my normal frustrated Amazon search, I stumbled across something called Blueland - tablets that you put in the bottle and add water. The stuff actually works very well and the evergreen smells as good as the expensive Christmas soaps and the foam and cleaning properties are great. I just needed to add a little oil to the mix as some reviewers suggested. Certainly got that base covered now ... I'll be dead long before the oil is empty, and I still won't know why she bought over a gallon of it.

Need advice. Caught the daughter of the widow woman that lives down the street doing the dirty with her boyfriend. She’s 16-17 the boy is the same age (know his parents). Wife wants to tell all the parents, I’m not in favor or that. What say you VNPF?

Need advice. Caught the daughter of the widow woman that lives down the street doing the dirty with her boyfriend. She’s 16-17 the boy is the same age (know his parents). Wife wants to tell all the parents, I’m not in favor or that. What say you VNPF?
I think you should stop peeping through the windows of the widow woman’s daughter.

That’s a big no from me.

Would you have wanted your neighbors ratting you out to your parents at the age of 17? It’s a case of nunya bidness in my humble opinion.

VN Store

Back