Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Big day fellas.

Secured tickets for my son and I to attend the homecoming game against Miss ST. He’s 6 years old. We’ve been to a few non-conference games together but this will be his 1st SEC game. And his first night game.

I’m pretty damn excited!!!
My younger son's first game at Neyland vs arky... I think it was 6 overtimes, 41-38 good guys. The previous season we went to an MTSU vs Idaho game .... 70-58

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and VOLS INC.
Oh no I didn’t mean they were not in shape. They were just “chunky”. The typical swimmers body, both men’s and women’s, is long and lean. Those girls were not long and lean but no doubt were in shape and muscular

Damn right they are! They could whip your butt!

How dare you call them “chunky”?

Reactions: AM64
Are you saying all the other countries train here? Because I’m pretty sure the Aussies have their own facilities and they’ve got a hella strong program. But yeah I think you’re right on a bunch of the other programs. Probably NCAA programs I think Tennessee ladies has one on Team USA and one on Canada

Are you saying all the other countries train here? Because I’m pretty sure the Aussies have their own facilities and they’ve got a hella strong program. But yeah I think you’re right on a bunch of the other programs.

Damn right I’m right. And yes, I agree screw the aussies in the pool.

VN Store

Back