Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Look man I'm just sick of you land developers selling houses to silver spoon Gen Zs who play loud jungle music and take tik tok sh*ts in my begonias.
He said he is interested in buying a small strip of the property I checked out. I asked what he'd give. He said, "bout 15 hunnerd". I said if I buy it'll have to be $15,000. He said I was dumb as he**.

Like we just met 2-3 minutes ago and he's tossing that out there casually.

He said he is interested in buying a small strip of the property I checked out. I asked what he'd give. He said, "bout 15 hunnerd". I said if I buy it'll have to be $15,000. He said I was dumb as he**.

Clearly a friend of hog.

Met a benign racist today. Looking at a property the neighbor came out to greet me. One of these grizzled old farts that don't give a dam what anybody thinks.
He doesn't like black, brown or white trash. Calls them all the N word. But his "good buddy" is a black man he taught to drive trucks 20 something years ago.
And everyone is crazy as he**, dumb as sh**, and lost their god**** mind.

It's impressive to make such an indelible impression in a short amount of time. Especially when he's spitting tobacco juice every 90 seconds.

The real estate agent I called later is realizing why this house hasn't sold. The neighbor is running prospects off.

I needed that guy when my neighbor sold his house

At least he can read people

VN Store

Back