Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I have decided that if something important comes along, somebody on VN will raise the issue. Otherwise, no news is far more comforting.

This is my strategy for a decade. Has worked well and I have no regrets. The only TV I ever watch besides sports is Netflix or Prime streaming. Havent watched even Fox since they fired Tucker...which was by his own admission the best thing that ever happened to him. Those of you which have written Tucker off and wont watch the youtube videos posted by myself and Tucker are really missing out IMO...hes a totally different guy. Much more humble and honest. Out front about his faith and apologetic about his past. Most importantly, hes really good at shutting up and letting his guests talk, and asking good questions when needed. I have learned a LOT from his guests. That recent Sen Mike Lee video is a treasure trove of facts for example.

That's fantastic! Congrats. A few tips for group home living

Always be first in line for the busses on grocery day
STD 's are running rampant amongst our senior population so strap up
To assert your dominance, take the oldest persons mashed potato's at dinner

"Maybe I'll eat YO cornbread."

-Jingaling, " LIFE "

The audio of those 5 words spoken by Jingaling (also known as Deebo) used to be the only thing before the BEEP on my answering machine when I was 19 or 20yo haha. Had to record it off the TV old school style...like when we used to make mix tapes on cassettes from the radio!! Kids today have no idea about the struggle of your boombox eating your best mix tape back in the day!

Gen X FTW!

Also known as " the generation of men that never wore women's (tight) pants, nor womens (long) hair".

I told my son as he was growing up that skinny jeans and Bieber haircuts weren't gonna be looked upon kindly by history...he was of course undeterred. Yikes. There was some horrific 80s fashion as well, but I was still just a kid aged 3-13 for the Michael Jackson decade. Thankfully. Wish I could trade 2024 USA for '84 USA though. Would do so with no hesitation, as I think most people who experienced both also would.

VN Store

Back