Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Met a benign racist today. Looking at a property the neighbor came out to greet me. One of these grizzled old farts that don't give a dam what anybody thinks.
He doesn't like black, brown or white trash. Calls them all the N word. But his "good buddy" is a black man he taught to drive trucks 20 something years ago.
And everyone is crazy as he**, dumb as sh**, and lost their god**** mind.

It's impressive to make such an indelible impression in a short amount of time. Especially when he's spitting tobacco juice every 90 seconds.

The real estate agent I called later is realizing why this house hasn't sold. The neighbor is running prospects off.

Last edited:
Met a benign racist today. Looking at a property the neighbor came out to great me. One of these grizzled old farts that don't give a dam what anybody thinks.
He doesn't like black, brown or white trash. Calls them all the N word. But his "good buddy" is a black man he taught to drive trucks 20 something years ago.

It's impressive to make such an indelible impression in a short amount of time. Especially when he's spitting tobacco juice every 90 seconds.

The real estate agent I called later is realizing why this house hasn't sold. The neighbor is running prospects off.
Rather pompous attitude you have.

Met a benign racist today. Looking at a property the neighbor came out to greet me. One of these grizzled old farts that don't give a dam what anybody thinks.

Look man I'm just sick of you land developers selling houses to silver spoon Gen Zs who play loud jungle music and take tik tok sh*ts in my begonias.

VN Store

Back