Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I've walked in. took a dump. and only realized my error when confronted by the line of women standing outside waiting to get in as I walked out.

I remember thinking it was weird no urinals were on the wall and they had feminine hygiene products in the stalls.
I walked in and signed in at a gynecologist before..opps wrong physician. I was wondering why so many pregnant women were in waiting room.

Some guys might even use the gym as refuge FROM the wife.

^^^ one week a month easy. This man knows (difficult/crazy)married women
If I had back all the time Ive spent "hiding from her" in life, I would have time for a hobby...say bowling ot golf. Of course if i spent that much time and money on a hobby....I probably wouldnt have a wife. So glad I got married.

Sounds like a great way to pick up babes!
They are likely pretty desperate too if they arent married! Lmao. Easy pickings for the "B" team. Plus you cant knock em up like Hog said after he left the ladies room.

Reactions: AM64 and PEPPERJAX

Note how the player does literally everything wrong short of putting his helmet on backwards...bends his back instead of his legs, eyes not on target, leading with crown of his helmet, only hits the pads with 1 shoulder bc he isnt "squared up" on target (with the shoulder on the same side as his knee brace lol)....and the coaches yell. "GOOD" right at the end of the video lmao. Flarduh fans in the comments excuse this by saying he had knee surgery...but thats even worse. If the kid isnt medically ready to bend his legs and get under that obstacle, he dang sure isn't ready for contact drills and shouldnt even have his helmet. He should be doing PT work or riding a bike on the sidelines. Regardless, the coach calling this GOOD is hilarious. As always, they have a very talented roster. I dont see them getting to 6 wins and a bowlgame though. I hope they do win 6 and Billy gets a couple more years though....because if Kiffin gets that job they will be much harder to beat IMO.

Also...note the dumb Okie who posted this cannot spell Flarduh. "Flordia". 😆

Reactions: AM64
Any of you chowder head have experience with the Bosch 12" axial glide miter saw? The Craftsman 10" I have is going to get replaced since it won't keep zero and moves over a degree when doing 90 cuts. I've tightened everything and done what I can, but it's just not staying true.

Yes, I know the Bosch expensive as all get out and the DeWalt is cheaper... but I do like that zero clearance the Bosch has with the arms. No... I'm not going Festool Kapex either and joining the cult...

DeWalt is the second choice though as I've used one of theirs before (non sliding) and ran it like a scalded dog.

I should have waited on the DeWalt planer (went with the Wen 13" spiral head since it was on sale) and eventually will upgrade it, but the miter saw is likely first on the list since the Wen works for the moment. Saving pennies and doing what I can on the table saw, but that Bosch caught my eye and I can't shake it. But dang expensive. Though this time I'm going to wait and save up.

Any of you chowder head have experience with the Bosch 12" axial glide miter saw? The Craftsman 10" I have is going to get replaced since it won't keep zero and moves over a degree when doing 90 cuts. I've tightened everything and done what I can, but it's just not staying true.

Yes, I know the Bosch expensive as all get out and the DeWalt is cheaper... but I do like that zero clearance the Bosch has with the arms. No... I'm not going Festool Kapex either and joining the cult...

DeWalt is the second choice though as I've used one of theirs before (non sliding) and ran it like a scalded dog.

I should have waited on the DeWalt planer (went with the Wen 13" spiral head since it was on sale) and eventually will upgrade it, but the miter saw is likely first on the list since the Wen works for the moment. Saving pennies and doing what I can on the table saw, but that Bosch caught my eye and I can't shake it. But dang expensive. Though this time I'm going to wait and save up.
I think @NorthDallas40 probably has you covered.

Reactions: AM64

I do not know specifics about the miter saw. But in my experience if Bosch manufactures it it is always high quality and reliable. Now there may be some things that are manufactured by subsidiaries and they slap their name on but if it's manufactured by Bosch it's usually really good

And here I was hoping you were a Bosch dealer with the friends and family discount.

But no...
I don’t use the tools enough to justify Bosch. Even dewalt is a tad of a stretch for me but it’s what I buy generally. The palm router of death is a Rigid which is the next brand in line

VN Store

Back