Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

The rain from this storm has been insane. Didn't sleep last night as dogs were in panic city. Tornado warnings, lightning storms, and hard, sideways rain all night. And it's still coming.

Keep us posted bud. Yall are on the gulf coast side right? I bet your landsharks were mortified by all that sideways rain pelting the windows. Animals can sense barometric pressure too...so they were probably anxious and worried for a while before it even landed. Hope you have a better night tonight, and yall get some sleep. They are currently calling for heavy rains and possible flooding here thurs and friday. Get some rest bud. Give the dogs a little benadryl haha

Keep us posted bud. Yall are on the gulf coast side right? I bet your landsharks were mortified by all that sideways rain pelting the windows. Animals can sense barometric pressure too...so they were probably anxious and worried for a while before it even landed. Hope you have a better night tonight, and yall get some sleep. They are currently calling for heavy rains and possible flooding here thurs and friday. Get some rest bud. Give the dogs a little benadryl haha
Thanks, bud! We're in calm waters now, so should sleep well. I hope you don't get hit too hard.

need some opinions.

I am at the gym this morning, I am the first one there, some other people come in later. One of them has a little dog he is holding in his hand, a little weird, but whatever. I get done 30/40 mins later, and go to shower.

and the dude with the dog, is asleep, in the men's locker room, he never went out into the gym. but not just asleep in the locker room, but on the one bench outside the showers. shirtless. and his dog looks like Precious from Silence of the Lambs.

that's weird right? I know its 2024, but still seems like a little much.

need some opinions.

I am at the gym this morning, I am the first one there, some other people come in later. One of them has a little dog he is holding in his hand, a little weird, but whatever. I get done 30/40 mins later, and go to shower.

and the dude with the dog, is asleep, in the men's locker room, he never went out into the gym. but not just asleep in the locker room, but on the one bench outside the showers. shirtless. and his dog looks like Precious from Silence of the Lambs.

Have you considered not working out in a homeless shelter?

Patty Mills is putting on an exhibition against Serbia so far. Australia is dominant in the first half. Put Uros in. If nothing else, Australia won't try to drive the lane anymore lol

need some opinions.

I read that people who live in vans/RVs and homeless folks join Planet Fitness so they can shower/use the bathroom at any of their locations for like $15 a month.I wonder if dude is homeless or living in his vehicle? Apparently its pretty common these days since rent and mortgages nearly doubled in the last 5 years. I am a member of PF here in Charlotte, because its the cheapest gym and close to my house. They have what I need anyway, which isnt much.

I read that people who live in vans/RVs and homeless folks join Planet Fitness so they can shower/use the bathroom at any of their locations for like $15 a month.I wonder if dude is homeless or living in his vehicle? Apparently its pretty common these days since rent and mortgages nearly doubled in the last 5 years. I am a member of PF here in Charlotte, because its the cheapest gym and close to my house. They have what I need anyway, which isnt much.
My advice, you're old. Who needs a gym after 40? Just keep the wife happy and that is gym enough. Secondary benefit, hopefully no one is waiting outside your shower

its a private gym in the building my office is at. only people who work here can get access. dude, and the dog, were at least relatively well groomed. if he is homeless he has something figured out/working for him to be in the gym.

its a private gym in the building my office is at. only people who work here can get access. dude, and the dog, were at least relatively well groomed. if he is homeless he has something figured out/working for him to be in the gym.

Man thats weird. Totally different scenario than the "van life" folks... who brings their dog to the showers in a private gym? To take a nap? Lmao. If i had to guess, maybe hes really drunk or high and needs to sleep it off for a couple days. Thats hilarious.

I hate that guy.

but yeah it gets me too. never walked in, but definitely had to about face a couple times.
I've walked in. took a dump. and only realized my error when confronted by the line of women standing outside waiting to get in as I walked out.

I remember thinking it was weird no urinals were on the wall and they had feminine hygiene products in the stalls.

VN Store

Back