Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Lets go Tech! Seems like GT has struggled at Cornerback for my entire lifetime. Wonder if they have higher admissions standards than other ACC schools? Norvell is a good coach but FSU is overrated again like last season IMO. You could drive a truck thru those holes in their defensive front GT is opening up...

Reactions: gcbvol
Never been this excited to watch ACC Foosball before. Does this seem like THE longest offseason ever this year?

GREAT PLAY by that GT punter...had to improvise and uncorked a 65yd.punt. Longsnapper almost got them a safety with that scud missile he sent back there...

Love GT coach too. Seems like a good dude. Just showed that in his 1st 2 seasons there they are 5-0 against ranked ACC teams?!? Love it. They physically whipped a much higher rated FSU roster on both sides of the ball. Go Tech!

There no way to create a perfect playoff system...I get that. There will be issues with the current setup.

1 thing I love about the current setup though:

ND will never get a 1-4 seed and a 1st round bye. They are an independent in football, pick and choose a weak schedule of mostly ACC teams. They will never be eligible for a first round bye unless they join a P4 conference and win a conference championship like everyone else does. Great. Screw them. I am not sure that I even want to make the SEC championship game this season. Play UGA again and get our team beat up by a bunch of future NFL players, 1 week before the playoffs? No thanks. Rather have that week to rest my team and get healthy, then make the playoffs as an at large team with a 10-2 or 11-1 team. Not sure how I would feel if we were 12-0 having already beat UGA and Bama. Thats a different scenario...

I finally got around to face my fears and finished the boat mod job using the instrument of maiming and death. I was wearing that chain mail glove and had a death grip on the now added handle with the gloved hand. Went smooth as silk and it tool has been put back in its lair.

So all I gotta do now is reassemble all the pieces woohoo! So the damn tubes are still about 6” too long. I trimmed them all to the length of the longest tube instead of the shortest tube. 🤬

I will now load them all back up in the truck and take them to my buddy’s shop with a band saw like I did last time. I’m not gonna get in a hurry and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this late in the game. Well… not more defeat anyway.

I finally got around to face my fears and finished the boat mod job using the instrument of maiming and death. I was wearing that chain mail glove and had a death grip on the now added handle with the gloved hand. Went smooth as silk and it tool has been put back in its lair.

So all I gotta do now is reassemble all the pieces woohoo! So the damn tubes are still about 6” too long. I trimmed them all to the length of the longest tube instead of the shortest tube. 🤬

I will now load them all back up in the truck and take them to my buddy’s shop with a band saw like I did last time. I’m not gonna get in a hurry and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this late in the game. Well… not more defeat anyway.
Good job.

Had to get back on the horse.

VN Store

Back