Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Why do some people feel the need to cover the backsides of their cars with their political beliefs? I've never been a big fan of bumper stickers to begin with. Maybe to cover a scratch or dent on the bumper. But people today go all out stickering their political views to their vehicles, and frankly, I don't get it.

Why do some people feel the need to cover the backsides of their cars with their political beliefs? I've never been a big fan of bumper stickers to begin with. Maybe to cover a scratch or dent on the bumper. But people today go all out stickering their political views to their vehicles, and frankly, I don't get it.
Good rant.

Truck nuts is still the number 1 accessory for wtf.

Rich people that do PSAs for donating to charities, why are they still rich? They have plenty of money they could give away and still live comfortably, yet they feel the need to try and guilt people barely eking by to give their money away.

Just landed high 4* and 6ft2in CB Koninbanny over the PUPs etc. BOOM

HERE is a great stat for bragging rights few may know:

The last 3 seasons, UT has had:

93 passing TDs with only 11 int

Thats an 8.5 to 1 ratio.

That ratio is the highest of ANY FBS team in a 3 year span since at LEAST 2000AD.

We also finished 1st or 2nd in the SEC in rushing last season btw...best offense in CFB right now. No1 in FBS in 2022.

Last edited:
I don't need to see this kind of southeast Asia stuff. C'mon man
Think of it as a PSA. Always check your toilet before sitting down.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back