Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We had to have set several records for stats in one quarter so far.

Right? Sup bud. There it is. Most points in a quarter ever at UT with 37. I missed my score pick badly....went with 63-0 bc i figured the backups would play most of the game and maybe not do as well. I dont see how we dont score 77+ now with a start like this...

Yall think both coaches agree to a running clock in the 2nd half?

What about a pizza place? Anything worth hitting up?

Empire Slice in the Paseo District (kinda near downtown) is fairly decent and has a good selection of brews.

Hideaway Pizza is a chain and the nearest to downtown is near the OU Med complex. (I assume that's where you're staying) It's actually damn good for "chain" pizza and also has a decent selection of local beers (I'd avoid the Kolsch though, not that great). The Hogzilla pizza is amazing.

Not a pizza place, but Pearl's Crabtown at the edge of Bricktown can be avoided. Long waits and the food is meh.

A great Italian spot is a 15 minute drive from downtown. A place called Venezia in Del City. You won't go away hungry and the food is awesome.

When are you coming out? I have to work next weekend or SSC and I would take you to dinner.

Empire Slice in the Paseo District (kinda near downtown) is fairly decent and has a good selection of brews.

Hideaway Pizza is a chain and the nearest to downtown is near the OU Med complex. (I assume that's where you're staying) It's actually damn good for "chain" pizza and also has a decent selection of local beers (I'd avoid the Kolsch though, not that great). The Hogzilla pizza is amazing.

Not a pizza place, but Pearl's Crabtown at the edge of Bricktown can be avoided. Long waits and the food is meh.

A great Italian spot is a 15 minute drive from downtown. A place called Venezia in Del City. You won't go away hungry and the food is awesome.

When are you coming out? I have to work next weekend or SSC and I would take you to dinner.

Quick trip. 10 pm arrival Friday night to early Sunday afternoon. Flying in with a buddy from CA (he's connecting in PHX). He's from Oklahoma and he beat stage 3 colon cancer earlier this year, so we're celebrating.

Btw, appreciate that

Reactions: Grand Vol

VN Store

Back