Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Geez ... it’s like Wintertime here today. It’s 47 degrees and it sucks! I hate cold weather.

Got a lot of grief from the wife last night when I told her I was turning the heat on to burn the accumulated dust off the aux heaters. Finally I said that it was a once a year event and I was doing it and switched the thermostat over. I turned it off after the smell went away, and it was like 64 in the house this morning. I like my electric blanket.

Off work the rest of the week. First fire pit of the fall. Repeat with cigars tomorrow. Head to Knoxville on Friday. Saturday we beat the Gumps.
not like youreallydo anything at work anyways..you could just not ever show up and still get a paycheck.

Got a lot of grief from the wife last night when I told her I was turning the heat on to burn the accumulated dust off the aux heaters. Finally I said that it was a once a year event and I was doing it and switched the thermostat over. I turned it off after the smell went away, and it was like 64 in the house this morning. I like my electric blanket.
1729127152966.png

This weather I don’t love, but can deal with. It’s the weather that this weather tells me is coming soon that I detest in a mighty way.

View attachment 687782
You women are impossible to please. Oh no it's not a balmy 90 degrees and I can't wear my boots shorts right now is literally the worst.

You have 9 months of heat. You can deal with maybe 3 months of slightly cool weather

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
You women are impossible to please. Oh no it's not a balmy 90 degrees and I can't wear my boots shorts right now is literally the worst.

You have 9 months of heat. You can deal with maybe 3 months of slightly cool weather

Well yes, I can deal with whatever weather (or anything else for that matter) that comes my way, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. Just as you could deal with drinking a Sierra Nevada, but you wouldn’t have to like it.

We can deal with anything, apparently much better than you whiners. We just don't enjoy the cold weather.

Reactions: AM64 and Pennheel
If I were Heupel, I wouldn't critisize the officials but would complement how perfect the other team played from a penalty perspective. Point out the preparation that all teams do as they seem to all play nearly perfect.

The Hype doesn't need to say a thing. Danny White needs to do some serious azz reaming down in B-ham.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back