Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Credit freeze
Fraud Alert
Will have to send info for fraud alert after 1 year

It is a never ending mess
Just who spoofs a number and expects you to deal with them?

And whatever happened to the Do Not Call state registry?
basically the states sold it off. not officially, and won't go into what very little I have been able to dig up because its the OT. but yeah they basically sold us out.

Got Wiltfong predictions from not 1 but 2 top 50 prospects after last weeks visits. 2025 Dline player from NC and 2026 WR thats the no1 player in Mississippi which UGA and Bama both covet...1 of those players that you either get, or see on the field against you for years. It was ugly, but the 126Db fans, the 4th and 1 from 10, and gutting out that win made a big impression. The WR specifically mentions coach having the faith in his players to go for that 4th down right after a negative play. Of course, it didnt hurt that he was paired up with 2026 no1 QB Faizon Brandon who was peer recruiting.

Got Wiltfong predictions from not 1 but 2 top 50 prospects after last weeks visits. 2025 Dline player from NC and 2026 WR thats the no1 player in Mississippi which UGA and Bama both covet...1 of those players that you either get, or see on the field against you for years. It was ugly, but the 126Db fans, the 4th and 1 from 10, and gutting out that win made a big impression. The WR specifically mentions coach having the faith in his players to go for that 4th down right after a negative play. Of course, it didnt hurt that he was paired up with 2026 no1 QB Faizon Brandon who was peer recruiting.

Super exciting.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Talked me into a timing belt at 7 years 70K as I needed coolant flush

Oh well won’t have to mess with it again
My guy will do it for a pack of smokes, a case of beer and a hundo.

It won't last and will destroy your engine but you can save a lot of money.

There has to be a way to block the nuisance. Has to.

I did that opt out website so maybe that will help.

Was it the national "do not call registry" ? I have a family member who entered their # in that. It seems to help. Allegedly if they continue to call you afterwards they face government penalties?

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Was it the national "do not call registry" ? I have a family member who entered their # in that. It seems to help. Allegedly if they continue to call you afterwards they face government penalties?
Hog tries to avoid any National Registry since he was added to the Sexual Offender Registry.

Talked me into a timing belt at 7 years 70K as I needed coolant flush

Oh well won’t have to mess with it again

In my experience, its OK to flush the radiator/cooling system rather than a drain and fill...but dont ever let them do your transmission. Changing the fluid via drain/fill is a good thing. Flushing your transmission stirs up all the metal shavings/particles and will wreck your transmission. The old man "bench mechanic" (commonly referred to as a wizard) who rebuilt the transmission on both my Dodge trucks told me to never let anyone flush them. Sadly, he died a few years ago. The dealerships closeby used to bring him their rebuilds, directly to his bench. When he finished the requisite black magic of rebuilding them, he called them and they came and grabbed the trans off of his bench. Thus the term "bench mechanic". I did not know these existed until a friend told me about him. If you ever see an exploded diagram of an automatic transmission, you will understand that mere mortals would never even attempt to rebuild one lmao. I dont think anyone actually knows exactly why or how they work...pretty sure it's black magic though.

In my experience, its OK to flush the radiator/cooling system rather than a drain and fill...but dont ever let them do your transmission. Changing the fluid via drain/fill is a good thing. Flushing your transmission stirs up all the metal shavings/particles and will wreck your transmission. The old man "bench mechanic" (commonly referred to as a wizard) who rebuilt the transmission on both my Dodge trucks told me to never let anyone flush them. Sadly, he died a few years ago. The dealerships closeby used to bring him their rebuilds, directly to his bench. When he finished the requisite black magic of rebuilding them, he called them and they came and grabbed the trans off of his bench. Thus the term "bench mechanic". I did not know these existed until a friend told me about him. If you ever see an exploded diagram of an automatic transmission, you will understand that mere mortals would never even attempt to rebuild one lmao. I dont think anyone actually knows exactly why or how they work...pretty sure it's black magic though.
They are doing a tranny flush as torque converter is slipping
Kept my fluid changed so not sure why I have an issue
Honda is known to have problems though even non CVT

VN Store

Back