Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haslams didn't say it to him recently. they said that back in 2008. TCU was mid major in 2008.

Its about judging talent. Plus even if they thought that strikes me UT should've been in on discussions idk no big deal though. I'm just debating if they would actually land Gruden.

Not yet. I need to think about it. A lot. I'll let you know when I reach a conclusion.

We had a lot of info here from UT side, AD/boosters/admin. Not much to go on from the other side of the table. I’ve wondered if the timeline had more to do with ESPN than UT. From the outside it looks like after thanksgiving is the best mutual timing. Mostly though mnf season wi H time left to recruit. It also when espn and urban Meyer parted ways prior to him taking osu job.

I agree.... that is why I don't leave this thread.... I have hopes but I just can't buy into all these conspiracy theories .....

With each new thread I feel like an explorer that has stumbled upon some new hidden Amazonian tribe with its own language, culture, and mythology. I want to observe and learn everything I can. Im also a little worried they might be cannibals.

Reactions: 3 people
Morning!!

It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day and I’m feelin good!

Super curious about Concep and his post last night. Went to bed thinking about it. It just makes so much sense. You know, big picture wise. We all know ESPN is going down the crapper. NFL with its issues and people just cutting the cord on TV in general. Wish I knew the plans DISH has for the future as far as new products like Sling and their competitiveness with streaming services. Really sounds like Gruden is just a part of a much larger deal. Anyhoo,

Hope ya’ll have a Grude day!

Who are you referring to?

Question, SFD will probably remember, very early in this process someone who claimed to have information said that a search firm would be used. I think this is a telling fact about the presser. I want to think it was Hyams.

Someone did say that but I have no memory of who.

With each new thread I feel like an explorer that has stumbled upon some new hidden Amazonian tribe with its own language, culture, and mythology. I want to observe and learn everything I can. Im also a little worried they might be cannibals.

Excellent analogy of how I feel ... thanks for the description :hi:

Morning!!

It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day and I’m feelin good!

Super curious about Concep and his post last night. Went to bed thinking about it. It just makes so much sense. You know, big picture wise. We all know ESPN is going down the crapper. NFL with its issues and people just cutting the cord on TV in general. Wish I knew the plans DISH has for the future as far as new products like Sling and their competitiveness with streaming services. Really sounds like Gruden is just a part of a much larger deal. Anyhoo,

Hope ya’ll have a Grude day!

This is how I will use my mental bandwidth today.

Reactions: 2 people
If this scenario is possible and did happen then I would think the papers are already "signed" and would make 100% deal done on Gruden.

If I was “giving away” several million dollars I would be 100 percent sure that i was getting out of the deal what i wanted. Imo

Butch leaving Campus yesterday

giphy.gif

Dont insult that poor puppy like that... im calling PETA....

Reactions: 3 people
Question, SFD will probably remember, very early in this process someone who claimed to have information said that a search firm would be used. I think this is a telling fact about the presser. I want to think it was Hyams.

If I’m not mistaken, I believe that person said to be on the lookout for “these few things” and a search firm was one of them. I didn’t take it as a prediction rather here’s how this could play out.

SFD and you 100 percent in the Gruden will be the coach stance? If less than 100 do you think the longer we go without a announcement the lower the percentages drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back