Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the "control issues" some are referring to holding this thing up. I know that Gruden is fiery and a bit of an ego maniac, but if the guy has half a brain and is somewhat rational, he has got to understand that he can't just roll into the college ranks, never head coaching in them, much less being out of the NFL for so long, and think he is going to be the Wizard of Oz and have total control of football at a University. Heck, he certainly wouldn't have anywhere near the control we are probably allowing him in a contract at the NFL level if he were to take a job, so I think this is where the smoke is coming in. Folks are worried people are finding out too much and it will take away from the drama. I still feel like if this is a done deal, they have GOT to announce it before the SEC Champ game to get the full media explosion this is certainly worth. If this is not going to happen and Hart doesn't have a backup plan, pack the bags my friend....

Actually its the FB locker room, see the Maxims?

Pressroom11-29.jpg

Am I remembering correctly that the Maxims were present when Dooley was introduced? I thought I remembered seeing pictures of him with his family and the Maxims in the background.

Enough with this crap! It's time for somebody to take one for the team and bust up in Harts office with their phone (to video) and ask him what's up! It will cost you your job, but this is the biggest hire in UT history!

Reactions: 5 people
Ok i didnt want to say anything but according to my sources Phillip fulmer is "stepping down".

You should do a google image search sometime. Let me do it for you.

dooley_atb_13_t607.jpg

Door isn't blocked, the backdrop comes out so the door is like the back stage. However I wouldn't exactly call is set up. Maybe in the process of being set up, there is a mike where the podium should be. I don't know if those speakers are always there. And the folding chairs to the side could be something or nothing. Tripod is obviously set up for camera tests.

However this room is not near ready. Regardless GRUDEN!

Reactions: 1 person
Message board rumors going around that press conference is being set up. Nothing from UT or any media.

bcartervol98 just posted a pic of the media room being set up, allegedly from today.

That's from today. May you continue your discussions of Gruden.

It's probably been that way since harts last pc.. My guess

Do they always use the locker room for press conferences? Seems odd that they would use the locker room as opposed to a media room for this "something" that's going down.

Am I remembering correctly that the Maxims were present when Dooley was introduced? I thought I remembered seeing pictures of him with his family and the Maxims in the background.

Nevermind....found one.

Attachments

• dooley_atb_04_t607.jpg
    dooley_atb_04_t607.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 7
Guys i have legitiment news and i have 0 doubt this will happen if you want to hear just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back