Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard when Gruden was born he weighed 13lbs./13oz. Obviously, UTAD was waiting for this thread to move to XIII before the next step in the master plan...

Carry on... :yes:

Check the cliff notes thread. Apparently, the locker room has been set up like that all week.

Actually its the FB locker room, see the Maxims?

Pressroom11-29.jpg

Compare. Contrast.
dooley_atb_13_t607.jpg

FWIW and feel free to delete, but all it is a damn tripod set up in a dark room. Stop being so crazy people. If that is setting up for a press conference I got some beachfront property in Kansas I'll sell ya. Cheap.

I disagree, they also have a large tapestry covering the main door. I am sure that's not normally there.

Mods feel free to delete, but regarding the locker room image currently circulating, I think they take pictures of recruits in front of the UT Presser curtain when they visit. This may very well be all this is.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not trying to call out carter AT ALL, but this could still easily be fake.

Honestly, we don't know.

I'm 100% sure though that if we have a press conference today, it's to hire a new football coach. And if we do, we'll know in the next 2-3 hours.

The interesting thing is though that usually in most cases you make a press release and then the next day or after a weekend you have a press conference, so national media can gather if they want.

You don't usually make an announcement then a press conference later that day.

Well, there's a mic, tripod, speakers on the far sides,chairs, etc UT/Verizon backdrop that isn't usually there... could be a press conference, or maybe it has something to do with the fact Fulmer is being inducted in the CF HOF?

FWIW and feel free to delete, but all it is a damn tripod set up in a dark room. Stop being so crazy people. If that is setting up for a press conference I got some beachfront property in Kansas I'll sell ya. Cheap.
Seriously? Can you not tell its set up differently? Or maybe you've just never seen the inside of the locker room before. I'm going with the latter

speculate |ˈspekyəˌlāt|
verb [ intrans. ]
1. form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence: Gruden will be the next coach of the Vols.

ad nauseam |ad ˈnôzēəm|
adverb
1. referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome : the coaching hire has been debated ad nauseam to no avail.

While appealing to some, repeated threads about our next coach have become utterly pedestrian.

Carry on if you must.

The room being set up is an not an indication of time or what the announcement will be. My guy said he was there was there doing audio and video setups, and I know this is what he does and does for UT so not sure why he would lie. Seeing the picture all over Twitter now and I never tweeted it. Also reading it has been set up somewhat for a week, could be just planning idk.

What about that looks like its being set up? Looks like a dark room to me.

Sorry just now saw where carter said his guy had been setting up.

Well, there's a mic, tripod, speakers on the far sides,chairs, etc UT/Verizon backdrop that isn't usually there... could be a press conference, or maybe it has something to do with the fact Fulmer is being inducted in the CF HOF?

If it were that, you would also see the all-you-can-eat buffet tables set up.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back