Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you enjoy the songs. I'm still calling my shot. like Joe Namath. Gruden is Coming!

question for VolNJapan: Since we're all here praying to the almighty little man with the blonde bowl cut, how are the bowl cuts these days in Japan? Is the bowl still the most prolific cut in Asia? I enjoyed my time there but it was years ago. I certainly was knee deep in Mo Howard hairdos as I recall.

Maybe the two of us are alike. WE've spent so much time around the bowl cut, we want to see one on the Hill. It is familiar to us. A symbol of efficiency and progress
Lmao. Oh man you are becoming one of my favorites ..jeez lol

1fb3aaaa0906aaa4ca4319ada7d07393.jpg

I love Kelly's Heroes.. A great movie..

Reactions: 1 person
Nah, just a ton come in here trying to troll, it's hard to parse people out. Most of us realize if it isn't Gruden we'd be really happy with Patterson, Petersen, or the like.

But it's Gruden til it ain't, and that's the spirit of the board.

Can’t say it any better than that.

Yes I’m not joking. I asked some serious questions as to why people thought Fulmer would have Gruden high on the list compared to a frost, Petersen, etc? Not FOS at all. And I assure you your internet threats mean nothing to me, as it would never happen in person. And if you’d like it to PM me for an address. But I’d prefer to just talk football. That’s up to you.

there is such a thing as internet threats? gonna have to google that!

glad you enjoy the songs. I'm still calling my shot. like Joe Namath. Gruden is Coming!

question for VolNJapan: Since we're all here praying to the almighty little man with the blonde bowl cut, how are the bowl cuts these days in Japan? Is the bowl still the most prolific cut in Asia? I enjoyed my time there but it was years ago. I certainly was knee deep in Mo Howard hairdos as I recall.

Maybe the two of us are alike. WE've spent so much time around the bowl cut, we want to see one on the Hill. It is familiar to us. A symbol of efficiency and progress

Look man I have to know...what is you daily...uh..."vitamin" regimen? Where do you buy said "vitamins"? I CA just imaginE you talking like you type lol...and really really fast lol

Here is what you don't get. You're not the first to come in this thread and ask the same damn question. It's pretty much non stop.

I have no idea why any of you think that

A. Your question is in any way original.
B. That ANYONE in here owes you a damn answer.

You want your question answered? Go back and read the other 1001 times it's been answered.

You are so self absorbed aand clueless that you eentered this thread be g a dikt, remember the "Santa, Easter Bunny as sstaff comment? Called tthis thread silly, and tthen tried to play the victim card when no one wanted to take you serious and answer your "silly" question.

So sit down and stop playing attention ho, hang out and chill and be positive, or leave.

But to a person we are all tired of your games.

Yes I may have been a smart ass. More of seeing the humor in it. Others didn’t and that’s ok. Breath and make yourself a drink.

Gruden to the Hill.

Soon. (or by mid-week)

I'm way behind in this thread but this one looked like a good post to bump.

Grude.....SOON

What I really wanted to know was if there is a post count minimum in order to be on the invitation lists to all of these parties that are being discussed?

Reactions: 2 people
I don’t think we would have been able to stop any other hire than Schiano, simply because of the Penn St association. The AD wouldn’t have given in to fan outrage just on the grounds that we didn’t like the hire. The public outrage about Penn State (whether Schiano was involved or not) was bringing negative publicity to UT. Once that narrative took off, they had no choice but to stop it.

Our outrage worked in stopping the hire, but it wouldn’t have worked without the Penn State piece. Anyone else would have got the job no matter how much we kicked and screamed about it.

also if it had been done on a weekday instead of a weekend they might have gotten away with it

At this rate, Deerhunter47 could end up with a few rifles, but what he needs most in his life is spell check!

wait, what? somebody promised me the best deer rifle money can buy? Who was it? was it today?

I was out hunting today as a matter of fact thinking i wish i had a better gun, or at least new scope.

Been a few years since I was there, but the bowl cuts were still rockin'. I too enjoyed my time, miss the food and the kind people on that island. Oh, and I miss the McDonald's in Japan... When you look up at their menu, you got exactly what was in the picture... If the picture had 27 fries in the carton, your tray had a carton of 27 fries.... Attention to detail like no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back