Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be doing this wrong but this is my very first post. Been lurking a very long time. This week has been awesome! I have not even watched TV. I have so enjoyed this journey with you guys and feel like I know you lol. Can't wait to see where this coaching search finally takes us #GBO

Reactions: 15 people
I might be doing this wrong but this is my very first post. Been lurking a very long time. This week has been awesome! I have not even watched TV. I have so enjoyed this journey with you guys and feel like I know you lol. Can't wait to see where this coaching search finally takes us #GBO

Hello Kim. Welcome to our community.

Reactions: 2 people
Here is what you don't get. You're not the first to come in this thread and ask the same damn question. It's pretty much non stop.

I have no idea why any of you think that

A. Your question is in any way original.
B. That ANYONE in here owes you a damn answer.

You want your question answered? Go back and read the other 1001 times it's been answered.

You are so self absorbed aand clueless that you eentered this thread be g a dikt, remember the "Santa, Easter Bunny as sstaff comment? Called tthis thread silly, and tthen tried to play the victim card when no one wanted to take you serious and answer your "silly" question.

So sit down and stop playing attention ho, hang out and chill and be positive, or leave.

But to a person we are all tired of your games.
It's like a cyclical thing, come in, try to ruin the momentum, just like a .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Here is what you don't get. You're not the first to come in this thread and ask the same damn question. It's pretty much non stop.

I have no idea why any of you think that

A. Your question is in any way original.
B. That ANYONE in here owes you a damn answer.

You want your question answered? Go back and read the other 1001 times it's been answered.

You are so self absorbed aand clueless that you eentered this thread be g a dikt, remember the "Santa, Easter Bunny as sstaff comment? Called tthis thread silly, and tthen tried to play the victim card when no one wanted to take you serious and answer your "silly" question.

So sit down and stop playing attention ho, hang out and chill and be positive, or leave.

But to a person we are all tired of your games.

Yes I may have been a smart ass. More of seeing the humor in it. Others didn’t and that’s ok. Breath and make yourself a drink.

Boy, you don't learn real good do you ? BuckFama just gave you all the info you need to quit being a smarta$$ and you didn't listen, you need to wise up pretty damn quick

Welcome friend.
What's your grudeometer at?
:hi:

Reactions: 2 people

Are you in or out. I mean 5 years and you speak. you got a like from me.

I think it's me...:sad:

I'm telling ya, this should be an official VN contest. Not so much a contest, as an awards show:

• Most Ignored Poster
  • Most Alt Accounts
  • Most Temporary Bans
  • In Memoriam: Those Receiving Life Time Bans

Reactions: 4 people
I find it very very difficult to believe that even if there were a meeting with Miles it would be held on the UT campus, and if Miles were actually on the UT campus, there would be photo evidence splashed everywhere ... jmo

I do agree with you on that. If he was on campus pics would be all over social media.

I'm way behind in this thread but this one looked like a good post to bump.

Grude.....SOON

What I really wanted to know was if there is a post count minimum in order to be on the invitation lists to all of these parties that are being discussed?

Great question. I won’t make it because I’m a long time lurker who had to create a new screen name last year who just really started posting about halfway through the Gruden threads. If I had a vote, I’d give you a thumbs up just because you have the one and only Don Knotts as your account pic. That’s GOTTA count for something.

He's been doing that garbage for a while now. He came in here the other day calling us all idiots and morons then promptly got thrashed. He pulled that "I'm just asking a question" schtick.

Dude fails to realize many of us in here are doctors, lawyers, engineers, pilots, etc. There are some very intelligent people in this thread.

So what you're saying is that only intelligent people have degrees?

Glad you could join us

You should post more, it’s a lot of fun in here

I don’t doubt it a bit. I think half of them have ignored me though. Lol. Some are willing to debate and talk differences, others are offended by anything that doesn’t fit the agenda.

They really are not offended. The part that you are not grasping is that this thread is not like any of the others. This thread is not for debate and talking differences. There is only one agenda - Gruden and fun and gifs and burgers and home towns and and and and. But no debate.

Join in or go to the discussion threads. We are fun.

Reactions: 3 people
Stoic.

ows_151219030764974.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
LOL I’m with you as a life long vol fan and hoping for the best with this search. We deserve it. I would love to have Gruden.... but I’m not setting myself up for that letdown. The Patterson, Petersen, types will be my letdown.

I could live with that list. We are family here and were all A holes. well about half, but still just a fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back