Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for us who want to believe that Gruden is coming. We like it here. There are tons of threads for people who do not. Go to those threads and play. As for this thread you can GTFO

Well said. This place, for the most part, is fun! My hope is that Gruden takes the stage, and utters "Never say never to nothin'", drops the mic and walks out.

If reality is significantly worse, that can be dealt with at the time. For now, this is fun, and not completely implausible.

Reactions: 2 people
Why is our fan base so stupid. 40 threads about a coach never coming here

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Reactions: 18 people
No no. I promise you I am not ATL. I don’t know who he is but I do suspect we could know each other. I really don’t want to be a jerk but like many on here I prefer to remain anonymous. A few people here know me but they also respect my privacy. I honor theirs as well. I am very careful about what I say because if I ever get outed then I’m out of here.

No problem Rocky! I hope I didn't offend you. The other day someone said that Atlanta Vol might be posting under a different name. I understand about privacy...thanks for all you have done/do for us!!!

Reactions: 2 people
There are a lot of good people here. You picked the right place to land. Seriously.

I don’t doubt it a bit. I think half of them have ignored me though. Lol. Some are willing to debate and talk differences, others are offended by anything that doesn’t fit the agenda.

No problem Rocky! I hope I didn't offend you. The other day someone said that Atlanta Vol might be posting under a different name. I understand about privacy...thanks for all you have done/do for us!!!

AV said that he’d probably post under a different name while everything unfolded and then come back as AV

I didn’t take it as he would use a different name to drop nuggets just to enjoy the ride

Maybe I read it wrong

I don’t doubt it a bit. I think half of them have ignored me though. Lol. Some are willing to debate and talk differences, others are offended by anything that doesn’t fit the agenda.

Man we have hope for greatness and have been blacklisted ever where else so this is our home. So have some respect for that and everything else takes care of its self.

Nah, just a ton come in here trying to troll, it's hard to parse people out. Most of us realize if it isn't Gruden we'd be really happy with Patterson, Petersen, or the like.

But it's Gruden til it ain't, and that's the spirit of the board.

Reactions: 4 people
He's been doing that garbage for a while now. He came in here the other day calling us all idiots and morons then promptly got thrashed. He pulled that "I'm just asking a question" schtick.

Dude fails to realize many of us in here are doctors, lawyers, engineers, pilots, and preachers, etc. There are some very intelligent people in this thread.

fyp
:crazy:
:)

Nah, just a ton come in here trying to troll, it's hard to parse people out. Most of us realize if it isn't Gruden we'd be really happy with Patterson, Petersen, or the like.

But it's Gruden til it ain't, and that's the spirit of the board.

Pretty much this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back