Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all in, then think I'm nuts then I'm all in again. My family just wants me to put my phone away. Either way, this week made me finally speak so that alone is a good thing. I just want to see my Vols have the respect they deserve again. My daddy always said our blood ran deep orange and I never doubted it.

same here - I used to just drop in & browse the boards. but this past week motivated me to action.

Reactions: 1 person
About 10 pages behind and trying to catch up. IMO beaver was motivating the fan base to expect more than the sh!t sandwich we have been fed the last ten years. I believe he was building up our hopes, so that we would react the way we did when word of Butch/Dooley 2.0 came out. I believe beaver was here to empower the fan base to take back our university. Correct me if I'm totally of base beaver, but that's how I see it.

Good post. Don't disagree. Just disapointed he was not more positive on Gruden.

No I most certainly don’t learn real good. However, I learn really well. Not real sure in the offense you took from that? Anyway, go Vols.

That was country talk because that's what kind of talk you deserve when you come in here with the attitude you had, I think you might be getting it, but if you don't, your welcome mat is gonna get pulled ... SOON !

Well why don’t you let us know who’s going to get the job, and we’ll start a different thread. I bought a powerball ticket today. Want to let me know I’m not going to win? I bought it for the jackpot! That’s what Gruden is the JACKPOT! Maybe he comes, maybe he doesn’t? Right now you don’t know.

Edit: sorry just realized I’m like 5 pages behind.

Good Luck with the ticket ... Do we need to start a thread for that? We can go in there and hide from the trolls.

It's like a cyclical thing, come in, try to ruin the momentum, just like a .

Every day like clockwork. Someone has an extra brain cell fire off and they think that they have the ultimate Gruden question and demand it be answered, by gosh.

Give it a rest at this point and ride it out like the rest of us.

I am all in, then think I'm nuts then I'm all in again. My family just wants me to put my phone away. Either way, this week made me finally speak so that alone is a good thing. I just want to see my Vols have the respect they deserve again. My daddy always said our blood ran deep orange and I never doubted it.

Yes welcome aboard, you and ET. The only thing I don't get is I'm the voice of sanity tonight. I'm the gif guy with smarta$$ commits. I'm standing in the Twilight Zone.

SOON.

Well why don’t you let us know who’s going to get the job, and we’ll start a different thread. I bought a powerball ticket today. Want to let me know I’m not going to win? I bought it for the jackpot! That’s what Gruden is the JACKPOT! Maybe he comes, maybe he doesn’t? Right now you don’t know.

Edit: sorry just realized I’m like 5 pages behind.
Lol I enjoyed it because your 100% right.

I find it very very difficult to believe that even if there were a meeting with Miles it would be held on the UT campus, and if Miles were actually on the UT campus, there would be photo evidence splashed everywhere ... jmo

Is Fulmer trying to show off his new office to Les Miles?:)

We need a local station to play Rocky Top at a predetermined time if we announce Gruden. We all crank it, blow half the speakers in Knoxville, and have the world's loudest rendition of Rocky Top.

Reactions: 5 people
Might as well go all in. Just believe

Exactly. In my view, Gruden is the best overall option. Yes, I would be ecstatic with certain other hires, but I would prefer to at least know that we tried to land him, and either we couldn’t meet the demands or he said no thanks. I’m MUCH more comfortable with the decision making now that we have ADPF at the helm. We’ve need Orange blood in that position for a while, and now that it’s happened it’s the first step in the right direction.

Until then, my Grudeometer is at 100% until someone else is at the podium. And why not? Doesn’t hurt a thing to have some blind faith every now and then, but if it doesn’t happen I’ll move on and still be all Vol.

Until then....Gruden to The Hill!

Reactions: 2 people
I don’t doubt it a bit. I think half of them have ignored me though. Lol. Some are willing to debate and talk differences, others are offended by anything that doesn’t fit the agenda.

Nope. They just don't wanna deal with an ass. Conversate like a neighbor and you can talk and debate all you want.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back