Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be doing this wrong but this is my very first post. Been lurking a very long time. This week has been awesome! I have not even watched TV. I have so enjoyed this journey with you guys and feel like I know you lol. Can't wait to see where this coaching search finally takes us #GBO

Same boat Glad there are others here! I spent too much time reading about the party last night. :p

We need a local station to play Rocky Top at a predetermined time if we announce Gruden. We all crank it, blow half the speakers in Knoxville, and have the world's loudest rendition of Rocky Top.

YES!!Kinda like WiVK playing the Booms Day music!! (Don’t know if they still do that?)

Reactions: 1 person
Nope. They just don't wanna deal with an ass. Conversate like a neighbor and you can talk and debate all you want.

Don’t sugarcoat it so much next time.

ET, you still aren't quite getting it are you ? You kinda need to make nice for your past transgressions before you keep up with the cute comebacks ... deal ?

What is it about Gruden? Why not Doug Marrone, Jim Bob, Jeremy Bates or Kacy Rodgers?

Gruden won his Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's players, so he's never had success building a team from the ground up.

i think my dog is democrat,doesn't work,always wants free food,doesn't pay rent,and poops on the rug when he mad.....

Reactions: 11 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back