Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ET, you still aren't quite getting it are you ? You kinda need to make nice for your past transgressions before you keep up with the cute comebacks ... deal ?

Someone probably 3 Gruden threads ago said it perfectly

The Gruden Threads are
90% OT
5% gifs
5% Gruden

If people don’t get this, then can exit stage left!

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks TV, haven't read this one, but if it's as good as the one she wrote earlier this week it should be good ...

Agreed. She’s a smart lady. Knows UT football. And football in general. I heard her many time on Finebaum the last few seasons (Not this one for obvious reasons!) ....we’ll spoken & articulate. Much respect.

Reactions: 1 person
What is it about Gruden? Why not Doug Marrone, Jim Bob, Jeremy Bates or Kacy Rodgers?

Gruden won his Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's players, so he's never had success building a team from the ground up.

Gruden took the team Tony Dungy could not get to the super bowl and played against the team (Oakland) he came from. Not sure I follow your logic

Reactions: 3 people
ET, you still aren't quite getting it are you ? You kinda need to make nice for your past transgressions before you keep up with the cute comebacks ... deal ?

Judging from her prior posts, I think she understands and uses sarcasm, just as I do. However I will be sure not to direct any towards you.

What is it about Gruden? Why not Doug Marrone, Jim Bob, Jeremy Bates or Kacy Rodgers?

Gruden won his Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's players, so he's never had success building a team from the ground up.

He's on TV a lot, so he's got to know what he's doing

Before he was at Tampa, he brought Oakland back in spite of Al Davis.

And Davis never called him a liar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back