Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂😂 I heard if you play some music close to a beaver dam they will come marching out 😎

Actually had Beavers damn up a stream going into one of the ponds. Cost me $500 for someone to get back there and clear it out. Should have shot the Beaver!

Reactions: 1 person
Wow! Guns guitars and Gruden. Can this thread get any better? Three things I love. Between my son and me we have a serious collection of guitars and basses. I made my living as a musician earlier in life and still play regularly. Guns are another hobby I enjoy.
I've been lurking here since 2012. I've visited the RF a little but mostly a Gruden thread guy. I've read nearly every page posted in the last month. I've really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. I'll miss this when it's done but I think my family won't. Lol
Gruden til it aint!

Reactions: 3 people
Folks, i believe i have found live video of Deerhunter

SOON
200.gif

Gotta wonder about the guy’s buddy taking the video. :)

Reactions: 4 people
If you are buying a guitar, do not get too hung up on the brand. There are horrible guitars that were very expensive, and cheap guitars that are a joy to play. Find something comfortable, try different scale lengths, and different string gauges. Then, when you buy it, have it set up by a pro the first time and make them teach you about intonation. After that, play it until your fingers bleed!

Sorry, I love guitars. I'll shut up now.

Reactions: 5 people
I second this. I have a cheap Yamaha and it's fantastic. Also, if you can find them, Simon and Patrick guitars are fantastic bang for the buck. Made the same people that do Godin guitars.

2004 Larivee D03 is the best I ever played. Then my son got a Sony recording contract, and took it on the road. I haven’t seen it since. But you can get some of the older versions of the D03 For around $1000

Wow! Guns guitars and Gruden. Can this thread get any better? Three things I love. Between my son and me we have a serious collection of guitars and basses. I made my living as a musician earlier in life and still play regularly. Guns are another hobby I enjoy.
I've been lurking here since 2012. I've visited the RF a little but mostly a Gruden thread guy. I've read nearly every page posted in the last month. I've really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. I'll miss this when it's done but I think my family won't. Lol
Gruden til it aint!

Glad to have you

Post more, it’s fun in here!

Actually had Beavers damn up a stream going into one of the ponds. Cost me $500 for someone to get back there and clear it out. Should have shot the Beaver!

Back when I was a kid, we used to blow up beaver dams with dynamite. Little suckers could re-dam a running drainage ditch in no time. Finally ran them out when we found their hut and blew it, after some strategic noise making in the area to try to get them to run back to safety before we set the charge off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back