Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, are you saying you heard good news on both fronts since you made a prediction? Just trying to clarify.

Yeah...largely. The first thing I heard involved a potential staff member. The second involved a scheduled face to face with both sides.

Reactions: 21 people
Just dreaming like everyone else. Leave me be.

Soooo..... Let's make sure I've got this straight.

You want to come in to a thread just to **** on things but when someone calls you out on it you want us to leave you be??

I've never, ever said to anyone, anytime the following....

GTFO!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
Man, you guys never disappoint.

Looks like I missed the e-orgy but I can still get my drunk on.

Someone get me a beer...

Soooo..... Let's make sure I've got this straight.

You want to come in to a thread just to **** on things but when someone calls you out on it you want us to leave you be??

I've never, ever said to anyone, anytime the following....

GTFO!!!!

Feel better? You did it well. To the hill!!!

I think he was referring to the laying on the floor cheeseburger eating drunk Hasselhoff

giphy.gif

Used to frequent this thread everyday all day. Just got fed up with the stuff on the Hill right now. But I have to say this thread is always on top. ALWAYS! And it’s the only thread where everybody knows everybody and actually gets along. I guess I’ve lost my faith in it actually happening, but I commend you all for being good people and keeping this thread so active. This is the best thread by far.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm the laughing stock at my husband's job because I believe Gruden is coming. He just walked in the house laughing and said xxxxx told me he can't believe you were right, Fulmer has talked Gruden in to coaching. TIFWIW

Reactions: 41 people
so, if Haslam used Currie to trot out Schiano because he didn't want Gruden and couldn't let loose of control to all for the conditions Gruden wanted, whats changed?

Haslam is still very much involved in everything at UT. I'd love to see Gruden, but I gave up that fantasy after the last week.

I'm not trying to stir up anyone is the Gruden thread, honest question about Haslam's involvement then and now

Reactions: 2 people
Used to frequent this thread everyday all day. Just got fed up with the stuff on the Hill right now. But I have to say this thread is always on top. ALWAYS! And it’s the only thread where everybody knows everybody and actually gets along. I guess I’ve lost my faith in it actually happening, but I commend you all for being good people and keeping this thread so active. This is the best thread by far.
You're doing it wrong.. You're suppose to come tell us how dumb and naive we all are and how you're the smartest.. Thanks

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back