Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
[twitter]https://twitter.com/VolsScotchGolf/status/937119358383398912[/twitter]

Note that Beav does not make any reference to Gruden. Don't know what to make of that, but he did seem to be less certain about Gruden a few days back, even when it was pretty certain Currie was done and Haslam would be minimized.

Squirrel trying to get a nut.gif

Reactions: 1 person
i have a legit question. how many people can recruit? i mean, for instance, that guy at LSU who's rumored to be coming on Grudens staff, Fulmer as AD, coaches.

how many people can recruit?
what's the ncaa on that?[/QUOTE

HC just needs to be a closer. Staff does the leg work, big dog may need to fly 4-5 a year

sounds like he's waffling on gruden, imo.
leaving an out.
hope i'm misreading him, the enigma that is MIT beaver.

You never know with beaver, but I read it in a more positive light. That every coach (including the Grude) is now on the table. With Haslam, Grude was gone.

Ugh, this evening. Someone end me please.

Trapped with my Dawg family. It's not as bad as you'd imagine.

It's worse.

I need a Gruden announcement SOON. Can't take much more barking.

giphy.gif

been doing smoothies for 2 years...breakfast and lunch
I keep it simple
spring water,berries,avocado,chia seeds,flaxmeal,organic vinegar,organic spinach,choc protein powder,hemp seeds.

been thinking about trying cocoa....

have not been sick since I started

I do canned coconut milk, heavy whipping cream, vasnilla protein powder, spinach, chia seeds, and frozen strawberries.

been doing smoothies for 2 years...breakfast and lunch
I keep it simple
spring water,berries,avocado,chia seeds,flaxmeal,organic vinegar,organic spinach,choc protein powder,hemp seeds.

been thinking about trying cocoa....

have not been sick since I started

That's simple??

My smoothies consist of chocolate ice cream and milk.

Reactions: 4 people
Note that Beav does not make any reference to Gruden. Don't know what to make of that, but he did seem to be less certain about Gruden a few days back, even when it was pretty certain Currie was done and Haslam would be minimized.

View attachment 149643

MITs goal, first and foremost, was regime change, not necessarily a specific coach.

Reactions: 5 people
Well, I guess I'm here to eat my hat. I kind of wanted an extension after the Currie firing happened, but I'll stick to my word.

It's a mesh Bill Dance model Vols hat. I figure that would be less filling on account of the mesh

I still think GRIDEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still against any type of Kiffin presence on the hill. I find that proposition ludicrous, as he's the reason we're here even talking about a coach situation a decade after he sandbagged our program.

Tis the season to hire Gruden'falalalala lala la la
Currie's family's packed and movin, falalala la lala la la
Make room for a fat director fa lala la lala la la la
Kiffin is a scum defector FA la la la la lala la la:gun:

Deerhunter, like others I think you are full of it...But you do bring humor here and at times we need it. Keep the jingles coming!

It's been a fabulous weekend so far! Marriage seminar that we attend every year, because aside from my relationship with Christ, my husband is the most important thing in my life. I also pay for my youngest son and his wife every year as their anniversary present. Tonight is date night, and we waited til dinner (fabulous) was done before we looked at the SEC winner. Back at the hotel, watching Clemson and Miami.

Life is good.

Reactions: 21 people
If Gruden comes here, I don't want to look at people and say, "I told you so."
I want to look at people and say, "I wasn't crazy!"

I’ll eat plenty of crow when he lands on campus. Just hope it goes both ways. I have been ignored by many for asking legitimate questions about Gruden interest.

If Gruden comes here, I don't want to look at people and say, "I told you so."
I want to look at people and say, "I wasn't crazy!"

O no most of my friends think I'm crazy, but I have already heard so much sh!t about me saying Soon. I'm talking about Bama guys.

Sooo...is the GOAT a casualty of war?

Is there anyway he was a spy? The stinch is pretty strong. I need help with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back